[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you're allowed to bring one back from the dead. which one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 34588.jpg (991 KB, 935x1800) Image search: [Google]
34588.jpg
991 KB, 935x1800
you're allowed to bring one back from the dead.

which one do you choose?
>>
Jimbo
>>
Freddie Mercury
>>
>>64568057
>>
>Choose between two overrated drug addicts that were killed by their girlfriends at just the right moment in their careers.
Nah, I'll pass.
>>
What would even be the point in bringing back a person that committed suicide? They don't want to be alive anymore.
>>
>>64568100
jimbo
>>
but OP, they were both dead inside before they even died
>>
>>64568057
GG Allin
>>
>>64568057
Kurt
>>
>>64568057
None of those guys they suck....Zappa obviously
>>
>>64568057
Is there an option to bring back David Bowie? I miss him so much.

Also le Doors man
>>
>>64568299
I agree with you but you should remove the trip.
>>
>>64568057
Kurt, so I can introduce him to Jeff Mangum so they can grow beards and write acoustic songs together in a secluded cabin in Seattle.
>>
>>64568198
Jim didn't commit suicide, he accidentally OD'd
>>
>>64568540
I know, I was referring to just Cobain.
>>
>>64568619
Cobain was murdered by Courtney Love
>>
the doors wouldnt get along anymore and if they did then their music would be tamer, kurt would hate what happened to nirvana. I chose beefheart or john bonham or chris squire
>>
>>64568057
Iggy Pop isn't dead.
>>
>>64568057
Hendrix
>>
>>64568057
>>64568057
Curt Cobain should've stayed off of CURT's COCAINE!!!!!!!!Just kidding courtney blew his brains out.
>>
>>64568763
The guy was depressed and tried overdosing on roofies that put him in a coma prior to his suicide. I'm pretty sure he just killed himself. Courtney was just a bitch.
>>
>>64568952
Think about it. Roofies. The date rape drug. While Courtney and the sus ass nanny, who was in the house when he died and never reported it, were also in the room. He could have easily been drugged.
>>
>>64568834
not yet
>>
>>64568989
think about he. hes lived his whole life in a miserable state of being using drugs as escapism as early as his teens, gets hugely famous and cant handle the pressure and responsibility (plus now having to take care of a kid of his own)

so he gets loaded numb and shoots himself, its not a conspiracy no matter how much you want to play it off as one

hell, im sure at this point courntey love thinks she killed kurt but the truth is he took his own life
>>
Kurt

The Doors had fallen off by the time Jim died. Kurt still had some good music in him probably.
>>
>>64568057
Jim wrote a few good songs

Kurt was actually a good person, i'd bring him back (unless he didn't want to come back)
>>
>>64569063
I don't believe the conspiracy but I also don't dismiss it either. There are a load of inconsistencies. I for one want to know why Courtney and Cali didn't tell anyone they knew Kurt was in Seattle. I also want to know why Cali left for rehab with $30,000 given to him by Courtney before Kurts body was found.
>>
If Cobain were alive today

>Nirvana tries making indie and shoegaze records. People want "muh grunge" and the backlash causes them to break up.
>Foo Fighters still happens, Krist does whatever
>Cobain makes increasingly experimental music (Swans-esque probably)
>rumors of a reunion start happening but nothing substantial happens
>finally a Nirvana festival tour announced after years of rumors
>new album is announced for 2017 and /mu/ loses their shit
>>
kurt. jim morisson is a fucking hack.
>>
>>64569130
probably because they're celebrities and are inconsistent and pieces of shit?

i completely 100% dismiss the conspiracy, its asine and disrespectful

kurt verbally said multiple times, not humorously or anything, said he wanted to die and not live anymore, so i dont see it as a coincidence he took his own life
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.