[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ = /r/music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: XPT2GjI2_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XPT2GjI2_400x400.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>hates leddit
>loves kanye and radiohead
>>
>Kanye

He's aite

>Radiohead

Ewwww. Do I seem like the typa dude who stands still at gigs with his arms crossed?
>>
>>64567943
>kanye
>not shit
>aite
>>>/r/hiphopheads
>>
>>64567943
Given that you're on /mu/, you seem like the type of dude who doesn't go to gigs at all
>>
>>64567928
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
U HAVE TO HAVE DIFFERENT TAASTEEEE XDDDDD AND LIKE N1GGER MUSIC

no OP, Radiohead is good and Kanye is trash but its all based on actions.
>>
>>64568019
up until you started shitting on everything that was not top 40 rock or p4kcore I thought the "obscure music haters" on this site had an inkling of a point when it came to their criticisms of people that listened to that kind of music

you changed that. you're just a faggot with shit taste that doesnt get the music he hates on so he shitposts about it and calls it "garbage for pretentious teenagers" so that it seems like you're not wrong for having shit taste

go fuck your horse of a girlfriend you fucking wigger 80s backup dancer for shitty wham videos. i will fuck u up come to georgia you cunt i wil smash your teeth down your throat you'll coward
>>
>>64568019
>N1GGER
how p r o b l e m a t i c
SEND THIS TO HIS COLLEGE
>>
>>64567928
radiohead is /mu/core lmao
get the fuck out of here kid
>>
>>64568148
No, what I changed was the stupid elitist mindset that a lot of people on this board had in epic fashion. I am not the sole person to point to when it comes to how this board has changed so drastically, but I for sure started the flames.

This place is much better now.

>>64568221
ITS A 1 YOU TURD MAN

N ONE GGER

SEE

NOBODY IS BEING CALLED ANY RACIAL WORD HERE
>>
>>64568369
yeah sure try to mansplain that to the SJWs
>>
>>64568369
>but I for sure started the flames.
im cringing at how highly you think of yourself. of all the shitposting trips on /mu/ you've had the least impact. people only latched poseurcore meme onto you because you were the only trip that participated in those. anons pushed it way harder than you ever did and you're pretending like you own it you fucking faggot.

you shitpost like a redditor and deserve to be publicly executed for fucking horses
>>
>>64568369
>what I changed was the stupid elitist mindset that a lot of people on this board had in epic fashion
no you didn't you just shitposted retardedly and nobody cared/cares
>I am not the sole person to point to when it comes to how this board has changed so drastically
Yes actually you are, this place became 40% shittier when you arrive
>This place is much better now
no words
>>
nah you just got so butthurt because everyone said you had shit taste (and they were right) so you started kicking and screaming and memeing like the little kid you are
>>
>>64568503
oops meant to reply to >>64568369
>>
>>64568019
>Kanye is trash
Well montie, at least you got one fucking thing right.
>>
>>64568369
>what I changed was the stupid elitist mindset that a lot of people on this board had in epic fashion
says the guy that ruined the discussion of any slightly experimental bands and artists with his gang of meme-obsessed children

seems pretty elitist to me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.