[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the worst types of music fans in existence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What are the worst types of music fans in existence?
>>
hip hop
>>
>>64566734
belieber =.=
>>
>>64566734
the ones that go on the internet and complain about other people's taste...
oh wait
>>
File: 1377742887485.jpg (399 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1377742887485.jpg
399 KB, 1000x666
>>64566734
The ones who go to shows, but are too cool to get into the music, let alone pay attention to a performance
>>
>>64566734
kinda jeans are those senpai? finna cop
>>
>>64566862
If you don't stand there with your arms crossed laughing at the retards "dancing" you don't know SHIT about music.
>>
>>64566734
Anyone on /mu/
>>
dance music fans

not just like EDM bros but the ones like /bleep/ who get pretentious about their shitass muzak
>>
>>64566959
lol thats what i do, but only because i dont enjoy dancing, and i enjoy watching the performance, listening to the music

but i dont laugh at them wtf
>>
>>64566959
One of my acquaintances that I go to shows with sometimes will spend the show talking about how okay the band is and how some other ultra-unknown band did something first/better than the current one. It can get pretty grating
>>
>>64566811
Hating on the Beib is so 6 years ago
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.