[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Radiohead song is garbage. It sounds like Coldplay with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
That Radiohead song is garbage. It sounds like Coldplay with a didgeridoo thrown in to make it artier. It's been sitting around since Kid A and it wasn't good enough for that album, nor any of the albums they've made since, and it isn't good now. It's devoid of risk, sullenly egotistical and worst of all, boring. But because they deleted their internet presence before releasing it, because it's got a trite video just unsettling enough to bother nobody, because it's Radiohead, it will be showered with praise and hype.
>>
>>64564988
>It sounds like Coldplay
Stopped reading there.
>>
How does it sound like Coldplay? I agree with most of the rest of what you said but that is just baffling to me.
>>
>>64564988
Jesus Christ stop this
>>
>>64564988
i don't know how you hear a didgeridoo.

i know that the band used a scunqul on this track, but i'm not hearing a didgeridoo
>>
File: 1452495068124.png (908 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1452495068124.png
908 KB, 750x1334
>>64564988
That's a spicy meme
>>
>sounds like Coldplay

lazy critique

>didgeridoo

It's a synth bass. They sound nothing alike.

>been sitting around since Kid A

They've done this with tons of songs. Motion Picture Soundtrack and Nude being the standouts.

>devoid of risk

so?

>sullenly egotistical

welcome to radiohead

>boring

I disagree. Sounds very Steve Reichy to me and I like it for a lot of the same reasons.

You seem very cynical. I hope you realize the cynicism ain't worth it someday.
>>
>>64564988
>didgeridoo

So, you're totally musically uneducated, then?
>>
This is on the same level of cringe as that one faggot who was comparing Cardiacs to MSI.
>>
>>64564988
It is fairly disappointing, but then again, it is Radiohead
>>
>>64565019
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdvgZkm1xWPE&start1=&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXHSRv4Hsxn0&start2=&authorName=dj+wew+lad
>>
>>64565296
This is perfect.
>>
The song is just alright, and the music video is the Wickerman. Maybe the album will be better as a whole. I'm not that committed to the band, I like The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, and Amnesiac, and some songs off of the following albums, but I don't care if the album sucks.
>>
File: 1441579223839.jpg (199 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1441579223839.jpg
199 KB, 640x960
>>64564988
the song is garbage It's fucking awful. either they released one of the weakest songs as a single on purpose to wow later, or they have lost it totally.

>>64565296
the radiohead song was so unmemorable that this basically does sound the same lamo

>>64565553
It's funny to me because when TMV made pick related they said a lot of the inspiration came from Wickerman. If you ask me that just goes to show how uncreative Radiohead really is in comparison.

At the end of the day Radiohead are really basic normies that get off on pallid melodrama and have pretty limited abilities.
>>
Cool opinion, OP. Now excuse me while I go enjoy this marvelous track for the 30th time.
>>
>>64564988
>>64566281
nice bait samefag

will admit, im a little triggered

4/10
>>
this is what you get for saying that coldplay sounds like radiohead

thank you meme magic
>>
>>64565296

kek
>>
>>64565101

>lazy critique

Not only is it true, but there is nothing more damning you can say about a Radiohead song.
>>
>>64566281
based omar
>>
>>64567314
Maybe if you're talking to morons
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.