[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to take this moment to say all the great things music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fielder05.jpg (374 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fielder05.jpg
374 KB, 600x600
I just want to take this moment to say all the great things music has done for me

>Hard rock taught me how to be a man
>Heavy metal taught me how to be bass
>Jazz taught me not be completely racist and blacks do have value in art
>Classical taught me how to be refined and classy gentleman

Thank you music!!! And you anons???
>>
>>64564376
dude there's a guy... oh nvm
>>
>>64564376
>>Heavy metal taught me how to be bass
I meant badass

please dont laugh you guys
>>
the mars volta made me done drugs lmao
>>
is this pic unedited anon or did you do this?
>>
>>64564402
the mars volta are drugs
>>
>>64564405
>>64564397
stupid
>>
netsky taught me how to shuffle
>>
>>64564376
I would on behalf of the 4chan staff remind you that this is a blue board, and that your image are against the forum rules. Thank you.
>>
>>64565078
ya but
>>
>>64565168
Is he that ugly?
>>
>>64564405
That was on purpose. This is Nathan Fielder, he has a show on Comedy Central, I believe.
>>
>>64564376
My sides have vaporized
>>
>>64565330
>rear view mirror

Also his show is one of the funniest
>>
File: 789.png (526 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
789.png
526 KB, 450x500
>>64564376
>>Heavy metal taught me how to be bass
>>
Views wasnt that bad. Most yall is memers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.