[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Scallops Hotel (a.k.a Milo) dropped an LP called Too Much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: too_much.jpg (2 MB, 1975x2048) Image search: [Google]
too_much.jpg
2 MB, 1975x2048
So Scallops Hotel (a.k.a Milo) dropped an LP called Too Much of Life is Mood. Only released it on cassette though for whatever reason. Was wondering if any of you had and wanted to talk about, or maybe even upload it if you're feeling generous.
>>
Also /hellfyre/ general I guess
>>
Kind of sad self bump
>>
>>64557336
nobody cares about racist milo
can't diss ur own fanbase and expect people to still like you
>>
>>64558876
When did he do this?
>>
>>64557410
milo isn't a part of hellfyre anymore.

>>64558876
I still like him, the fact that he hates you scumbags actually makes me like him more.
>>
>>64559760
I'm confused
>>
>tell me more
>>
File: 1446043556645.png (2 MB, 2000x1317) Image search: [Google]
1446043556645.png
2 MB, 2000x1317
>>64559688
pic related

>>64559760
you come on this board you're a scumbag also.
don't act like you're any different faggot
>>
>>64559946
I've never really had a problem with separating the music from the artist so while this is disappointing to here I still really want hear this lp
>>
>>64558876
Since when did /mu/ even give a shit about stuff like this?
It's the music, it's not like most of us don't pirate his shit anyway regardless if how much we like it.
>>
>>64559946
i though this is the type of thing you kind of chuckle to yourself about and forget about after a few minutes

and /mu/ complains about sjws being thin-skinned
>>
>>64557336
I've never listened to a Milo project, although I did like his verse on KOOL A.D's Pass the Milk.
>>
>>64559946
yeah I hate myself, what about it nigga

>>64560112
this is where you draw the line for artists doing shitty things? holy fuck dude

>>64560162
>Since when did /mu/ even give a shit about stuff like this?
/mu/ hates black people, problem solved.
>>64560212
>and /mu/ complains about sjws being thin-skinned
this guy gets it

>>64560232
so the flies don't come is A+
>>
>>64560325
I'm not going to let a shitty person ruin music for me, I'm pirating it anyway.
>>
>>64561154
it really shouldn't be that hard.
>>
T
>>
>>64560212
4chan has been reddit status for years in terms of getting all ass-blasted when people make white people jokes
>>
>>64562626
it's too ironic
and it's all because moot fucked /pol/ so badly they had to shit on every other board
>>
>>64559946
Awwwww sheeeeeeit... this was so disappointing to read. I was the biggest milo fan until 10 minutes ago. He really is the biggest, fattest, smelliest pussy on the planet if this is what is what he sees as tweet worthy... i dont even like the fucking death grips. Just depressing... he could have been another voice for all the legitimate issues facing black people in america today, but fell so far so quickly. shit like this is what separates people who genuinely care about women's rights from "feminazis" who are really just playing the "outrage game". you won the outrage game, milo... I hope you feel like you won something, and not like you just lost a fan...

On an unrelated note, why do artists do stuff like this? If they care at all about an issue (really) and want to see change, why pick on other artists for petty points like this rather than focusing on and uniting for issues that are real and matter like the fact that cops are killing unarmed black kids and are getting away with it? Can you imagine how many more people would care if milo had done a song with death grips, either about "black lives matter", or one which at least mentioned it? there are a lot of fans covered under that blanket that neither artist would have reached alone...

>sorry for the lack of caps... keyboard is fucked to hell
>>
>>64560325
Yeah the last three ones you replied to are all me
>>
could someone please rip this and share
>>
>>64559946
Am white, chatted with Milo after a show about his performance and how I related to some of his lyrics, he seemed genuinely interested. Either he's good at faking or y'all need to chill out a bit more
>>
>>64565444
Well I mean his best friend is white.
>>
>>64557336
i like the cover
>>
can we really hate him for hating people on this board?
we all hate all of the people on this board too

I cant stand almost any of you guys
>>
>>64563151
man, you're retarded
>>
>>64565997
Yeah exactly.
Other boards hate this board.
Why wouldn't Milo?
>>
>>64557336
Fuck, I would love to get my hands on one of those tapes. I'd pay double. Digital would be even better.

Now it's all sold out...
>>
>>64566202
Don't worry you'll have the opportunity to pay more than double soon enough
>>
it's just a matter of waiting until it leaks
>>
>>64568729
hat dag
>>
>>64559946
IM SOOO OFFENDED
>>
Just bought it. Eagerly waiting
>>
>>64559760
Hellfyre is dead dude. Disbanded. Mike confirmed it in latest album
>>64559946
Oh no! My meme band, which doesn't give a shit what you or Milo thinks, got insulted by a guy you don't even like to begin with
>>
>>64563151
lol
>>
>>64570002
hawt damn
let me see them hands
that kind of stuff
>>
>>64571105
You gonna upload it for us?
>>
to hate on DG because of the niggas on the moon album title and there are two whites in the band is fucking stupid and saying that ride is a token black guy is just racism in itself
>>
preeeze uproad the arrbum
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.