[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
right, what the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: GettyImages-527448112.jpg (349 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-527448112.jpg
349 KB, 600x714
right, what the fuck?
>>
Her skin looks like fondant
>>
I get that she killed a crocodile and made a dress out of it. What I don't get is where she found a crocodile that she could get away with killing in the city.
>>
Should I go out for a cherry wine?
>>
>>64556466
Your digits would be a good electro beat
>>
lewd
>>
She looks used
>>
>>64556442
Probably tastes like it too.
>>
>>64557756
>looks
>>
why don't women know that when they were dark lipstick it looks like they just smeared shit all over their mouths
>>
>>64556317
>goes to /fa/ once
>>
>>64557219
now i need to try that
>>
>>64556317
What's wrong with it? Other than her hair I like the look. She wore it to a fashion showcase so it makes sense that she wore something a little weird
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.