[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Burn The Witch even going to be representative of the album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Cover.jpg (353 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
353 KB, 1280x1280
Is Burn The Witch even going to be representative of the album? It doesn't sound anything like the new songs they've played live.
>>
>>64555644
yes it does
>>
If anything Radiohead's best albums are highly diverse, so you can never be sure until it comes out.
>>
All the unrealeased songs they played live could be changed drastically to sound more like burn the witches style. Very common for them. Lotus Flower, Morning Mr Magpie didnt sound anything like how they ended up on TKOL
>>
>>64555644
Burn the Witch is trash.
>>
>>64556431

move along, now..
>>
>>64555644
i think so, they were rumored to be using strings for a few songs on the album
>>
>>64556431
Your post is trash
>>
>>64555644
If it's in the top half of LP9 songs it will be considered a massive failutre
>>
>>64555644
btw is this the official album art?
>>
>>64555644
Got a feeling the album version will be extended. It's great anyway people are just contrarians
>>
>>64555644
Burn the Witch is a standalone single and is not on the album, similar to The Daily Mail.
>>
>>64556725
Single art, I guess
>>
>>64556711
ya just like your spelling
>>
everyone outside of /mu/ loves this guys

who are my real friends?
>>
>>64556837
i like it
the trumpton meets wicker man video is cool and ambiguous enough to be interesting
the pizzicato stuff is really nice

the 606 is a nice touch as well, it's like a lego feet reference
>>
on every album all the songs sound pretty different. when does one song ever represent the whole albums sound? radiohead specifically
>>
>>64555644
i hope not, compare codex with lotus flower, i'm not digging burn the witch but i'm still hyped
>>
>look through comments on p4k's article on facebook about this song
>find a troll talking loads of shit about the band and calling their fans idiots
>go to his about me page, all that's there is two bright eyes quotes

people are fucking hilarious goddamn that got a laugh bigger than any shitpost could

new song is gr8 btw
>>
song without the music video is 6/10, with the music video it's 8.5/10
>>
Ok Computer had Karma Police
Kid A had Optimistic
Hail to the Thief had There There
In Rainbows had House of Cards
TKOL had Lotus Flower

Almost all of their albums that have that one song that really doesn't sound like the rest, and they usually aren't the best on the album
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.