[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree this is the best song of the year right? Been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (854 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
854 KB, 750x1334
We can all agree this is the best song of the year right? Been bumping it nonstop tbqh
>>
Well Drippin is the best song on the mixtape so you are already wrong
>>
WERANOUDADIGIWERANOUDAMONEWERANOUDADIGIWERANOUDAMONEWERANOUDADIGIWERANOUDAMONEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH

good song but having played the tape to death I can say with confidence that the best track is either Memo or Problem
>>
>>64552441
correct
>>
there's still 8 fucking months left family
>>
>>64552418
no this is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
>>
with them, digits and drippin are the best tracks on it
>>
>I WROTE MY VERSE IT WAS THREE BARS LIKE ADIDAS STAN SMITH NIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>64552418
Guess you didnt get the memo
>>
>My racks squeakin, I aint fartin

What did he mean by this
>>
>>64552536
> generic britpop
> better than young thug
kys
>>
>>64552655
>radiohead
>generic britpop
how does it feel to be a fucking neckbeard
>>
>>64552698
>he likes britpop and accuses others of neckbeardery
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_2Eo0No_k

No it's this.
>>
>>64552418
this isnt work
>>
>>64552536
>>64552698
Kek take your Coldplay rip off shit somewhere else. Us patricians are discuss actually good music
>>
>>64552418
ran up that monaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
>>
>>64552768

They should just make pop and give up on trying to rap, they're both terrible at it but make some of the catchiest music otherwise.
>>
>>64552650
Bankrolls make noise when you rub them together, Thugger doesn’t want you to mistake his wealth with flatulence.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhxPhqzMwg

That isn't Man.
>>
But that's not panda...
>>
>>64552841
Swae Lee's melodies are really good desu.

I honestly think they excel on songs like Look Alive.
>>
>>64552418
any love for Worth It?

>DAYUMMM I BROKE HER HEART NOW MY HEART HURT
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.