[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fellow Neutral Milk Hotel fanatics!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (103).png (88 KB, 1089x736) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (103).png
88 KB, 1089x736
This really touched me guys, how do you feel about it?
>>
>>64547396
upvoted :)
>>
why is it that /mu/ users all talk and type like total retards why can't we have posts like that?

every time someone posts something more than a couple paragraphs it's classed as a 'blog post' but that's part of what makes discussing music with other people on a forum so nice

i think i'm going to stick to reddit from here on out so i can actually have real conversations with normal people
>>
>>64547396
who literally gives a fuck?

This board is such fucking shit

We now know that you're a frequent reddit user as well

Fuck yourself
>>
>>64548963
good riddance faggot
>>
>>64548963
Because insecurity runs amok on /mu/

Think about it, a vast majority of this board is a drone to some sort of melon/fan site, No original opinions exist here
>>
>>64548963
Because while anonymity used to promote sometimes brutal honesty, in the last years it turned into the perfect excuse for shitposting. People don't want to post stuff like that, because it's not a hilarious false flag. If you can't exaggerate an opinion you don't yourself have, you don't go through the effort of posting nowadays. Being someone who "grew up" on 4chan's often overblown but also often well earned pessimism though, I can't deal with Reddit's blind optimism about so many things and the community's readiness to reward it and punish people who disagree.

>>64549004
Nigga you are very naive if you actually think that most of the "drones" on /mu/ are actually of that opinion. They pretend to be for kicks, to make fun of those who they assume are serious.
Who are in turn mostly false flagging as well.

Anyway, good on the guy in the OP for feeling things about music. That's always nice.
>>
>>64549004
you're a faggot

[spoiler]I guess that probably wasn't an original opinion
>>
>>64549165
>blog post
>>
>>64549245
That's not how that word is used
>>
File: laughinhorse.jpg (131 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughinhorse.jpg
131 KB, 500x333
>>64549165
>Nigga you are very naive if you actually think that most of the "drones" on /mu/ are actually of that opinion. They pretend to be for kicks, to make fun of those who they assume are serious.

Lol'd

>>64549237
>Getting defensive
>>
>>64549237
Says the insecure, still in the closet anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.