[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: an albums songs ranked from best to worst The Court of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
ITT: an albums songs ranked from best to worst

The Court of the Crimson King
21st Century Schizoid Man
Moonchild
Epitaph
I Talk to the Wind
>>
>>64546304
>i talk to the wind on last
Kill yourself pleb
>>
>>64546304
Epitaph
The Court of the Crimson King
I Talk to the Wind
Moonchild

Everything else is wrong
>>
>>64546304
The Court Of The Crimson King>21st Century Schizoid Man>Epitaph=I Talk To The Wind>Moonchild
All are great though
>>
>>64546304
Okay everyone says this is a great album. I want to listen to it but i cant find it ayhwere. Its not on spotify or youtube and it aintat the last 3 JB HI FIs i was at
>>
maybe flip court and schizoid man but otherwise I pretty much agree senpai
>>
>>64547905
Just use torrents or soulseek
>>
>>64547905
go to archive
search: 'king crimson mega'
download

get the fuck off my board
>>
Everything else
>>
>>64547862
This
>>
>>64548734
im new sorry
>>
>>64546304
Epitaph
I Talk to the Wind
21st century
The court of the
Moonchild
>>
>>64547905
>paying for music
>going to fucking jb hi fi for music

You should just fucking kill yourself right now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.