[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was he friends of again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: rentals01.jpg (78 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
rentals01.jpg
78 KB, 600x606
Who was he friends of again?
>>
ric ocasek's wife i think it was
>>
>>64544390
The rentals? Sound any similar to weezer
>>
>>64544424
this is just what I needed
>>
Why did he never rejoin Weezer?
>>
friends of pee xDxD

first heard this song in third grade and kids would always make that shitty joke
>>
>>64544567
what third graders are listening to the rentals?
>>
>>64544567
it's the worst song on the album imo
>>
>>64544582
i'm old
they used to play it on the radio for a brief period in the mid 90s
>>
Unpopular opinion: I like this more than Pinkerton.
>>
>>64544425
kinda
it's power pop with moog synths
>>
>>64544624
I assumed, but still think it would be odd for 3rd graders in the mid-90s would listen to Matt Sharp power pop. I suppose radio was more ubiquitous.
>>
>>64544656
I haven't heard friends of p in like 17 year's. I literally almost had a stroke from the nostalgia. I had no idea this was what matt did after Weezer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6rIrSDRifs
did blur do it better?
>>
>>64544718
>after weezer
he did it inbetween blue and pinkerton, anon
patrick wilson is the drummer and the girls were meant to be vocalists on songs from the black hole
one of the songs was even co-written by rivers
>>
this a comfy album senpai
>>
>>64544707
radio was the only way to listen to music really. there was a local alt rock station that played all the (now) classic songs like rhcp, nirvana, bush etc. and we'd listen to that all the time or hear it in the car. this song and weezer in general were huge in 95-96

there was also still mtv but they were shifting away from rock around this time
>>
>>64544741
nah but its a fantastic song and a great performance anon
>>
>>64544390
This song was about Scruffy's friends
http://www.scaruffi.com/friends/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.