[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CASSETTE TAPE/ GENERAL -POST YOUR RECENT COPS -POST YOUR COLLECTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: caseta-audio.jpg (165 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
caseta-audio.jpg
165 KB, 640x435
/CASSETTE TAPE/ GENERAL

-POST YOUR RECENT COPS

-POST YOUR COLLECTION

-HOCK YOUR TAPES

-DON'T BITCH ABOUT PEOPLE LIKING CASSETTES
>>
>>64541566
This one time I was at a goodwill and I found this blank, white tape there in the CD area and I was really tempted to get it just to see what was on it.
>>
>>64541630
I've found cool stuff like that
>>
>>64542903
It was cool because it had this weird ominous vibe to it, like you can tell there was a label on the tape that was peeled off and shit
>>
>>64542923
What if it's like the ring but with audio
>>
>>64542923
It was probably the Bible on tape
>>
>>64541630
I did this once and there were rainforest sounds on it, like actual ambient recordings of a rainforest on someone's vacation. It was pretty cool.
>>
>>64543241
Damn, that's rad

I found a cool one of a church service that's all warped. Been waiting to use it for some kind of sample
>>
File: bc header.jpg (342 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
bc header.jpg
342 KB, 1200x1200
I made this tape, it's scary drone music, some ambient stuff, some stuff I field recorded and w/e else.

You can listen for free or buy a tape

dogsinreverse.bandcamp.com/album/1917
>>
good place to get tapes duped?
>>
File: P1019477.jpg (1 MB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
P1019477.jpg
1 MB, 1333x1000
only have two
>>
File: IMG_20160425_210618533.jpg (1 MB, 5344x3006) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_210618533.jpg
1 MB, 5344x3006
https://deepwoods.bandcamp.com/merch
https://deepwoods.bandcamp.com/merch
>tape label
>not your grandma's tapes

super cheap plastic injections of the experimental underground (and I mean waaaaay underground. you have NOT heard of ANY of these guys)
but check them out cause they make super cool stuff.

tapes are great because they're dirt cheap and easy to make and people take them a little more seriously than CDs these days (muh nostalgia).
>>
what are some good non-ambient or noise tape labels? seems like 90% of shit released on tapes is that

i have a few synthpop and industrial tapes i want more
>>
>>64545677
see >>64545643
also human sounds, cellar door tapes and left of field (a lot of ambient but also some not) are all mu labels so you'd have a lot of luck with those
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.