[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITUNES IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT IVE EVER FUCKING SEEN. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: angryretardpepe.jpg (123 KB, 727x773) Image search: [Google]
angryretardpepe.jpg
123 KB, 727x773
ITUNES IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT IVE EVER FUCKING SEEN. I HAD 3GB LEFT ON MY PHONE AND WAS ABOUT TO LOAD IT WITH MUSIC, WHEN I PLUGGED IT IN AND IT DECIDEDS TO BACK MY PHONE UP ABOUT 5 TIMES, AND THEN SYNC IT, WHEN I CLEARLY TURNED SYNCING OFF, AND THEN IT FUCKING DELETES HALF MY MUSIC, AND LOADS THE OTHER 4GB IT JUST TOOK FULL OF "OTHER..." THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 511x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 511x416
Yeah bruh. Just tried to put ExMilitary and Bottomless Pit on my phone and Jesus Christ if the s(t)ync feature isn't one of the biggest piles of autism. I gave up. I just don't understand how this program can be 13 years old yet still not make any fucking sense.
>>
File: 1451443365280.jpg (65 KB, 664x837) Image search: [Google]
1451443365280.jpg
65 KB, 664x837
>s(t)ync
>>
>it's an "itunes wants to reboot your computer" episode
>>
Sucks to be you m8
Never had that trouble
>>
Use google music. lets you upload like 30k songs for free
>>
Holy shit this thread is hilarious

sent from my LG G3
>>
>>64539496
That's what you get for using iTunes and similar proprietary software, retard.
>>
>it's an /mu/tants think they're evolutionarily superior for not using itunes episode
>>
try the following on your iphone to clear up some cache:

go to the itunes story, find a movie with a massive file size, select rent, and itll say you wont have enough space, and then if you go to settings your available memory should have increased if you had some garbage memory left
>>
This and many more reasons are examples as to why using iTunes as a place to listen to music is stupid.
Download online or vinyl
>>
What's a better alternative to iTunes for syncing devices? I tried using MusicBee but kept getting error messages.
>>
idk man i just go on youtube to listen to music
>>
>>64540209
If I wasn't given a fucking iPod as a gift I'd delete it, god I hate it so fucking much

Bloated piece of garbage
>>
File: 1449848767649.jpg (109 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1449848767649.jpg
109 KB, 1080x720
>he doesn't use google music for his phone
>>
can't you just use CopyTrans Manager?
>>
>>64540823
Ayo google music masterrace reporting in!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.