[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do womemes like the ukulele so much? Why don't they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Why do womemes like the ukulele so much?

Why don't they play a real instrument?
>>
like you said, they're womemes
>>
it fits into their uterus like a lego piece
>>
They targeted memes.

MEMES.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days even, performing some of the hardest, most cognitively dissonant tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital (You) saying we did.
We'll punish ourselfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's edgy.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time beating the shit out of strawmen all to draw out a single extra reply.

Many of us have dedicated our lives to doing just these things: shitposting memes, all day, the same threads over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such euphoria that they can literally shitpost blindfolded.
Do these people have any idea how many keyboards have been smashed, hot pockets over heated, poorly researched infographs destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as shitposting rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our memes? We're already forcing a new one without them. They take our verification icon? Memers aren't shy about throwing their NEETbux else where, or even making the memes our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by well adjusted people. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to logic and reason. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with normal people laughing at how pathetic we are.

Memers are obsessive, easily triggered, by nature. We love to shitpost. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not a special snowflake, you're not the first; this is just another shit post
>>
the ukelele is a meme instrument so it totally makes sense
>>
smaller hands
>>
It should be illegal for anyone who isn't a morbidly obese Pacific islander to touch a ukulele.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Because it's easy to play simplistic stuff on, and it's sadly garnered a lot of hate for the instrument. I'm sure there's some really cool traditional hawaiian stuff that uses a ukulele in a unique way
>>
>>64538942
kek
>>
>>64538915
this
>>
>>64538942
You're right, so I won't. I'e been saying exactly that for a long time, the instrument has been bastardized
>>
>>64538861
underrated
>>
>you-ka-lay-lay
Die whoever says this
>>
>>64538994
How is it supposed to be pronounced?
>>
>>64539038
you kuh may may
>>
>>64538994
ooh-kuh-lee-lee
>>
>>64538994
>>64539141
I say you-kuh-lay-lee

pls no bully
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.