[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this album leaked at the right time for me, I'm resonating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Teens-Of-Denial-640x640.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Teens-Of-Denial-640x640.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
Fuck this album leaked at the right time for me, I'm resonating way too much to these lyrics

I hope that doesn't make me a depressed furry
>>
All of the hype for your album died last month William. Give it up.
>>
>>64536754
Fuck you Tim
>>
its going to be the best album of the year at the very least
>>
>>64537544
no doubt will
>>
Really good indie rock record, gonna be one of my fav albums of this year.

http://guessthatalbum.com/albums/view/9398 r8 my leak
>>
>>64537996
whatever you say will
>>
>>64538013
Suck my cunt Will
>>
>>64536595
is he really a furry tho
>>
Has nobody "unbubbled" this yet? /r/ing a shitty shoppe purely for scientific purposes pls.
>>
Where the fuck did you get it?
>>
>>64538731
https://mega.nz/#!M4MVlITA!IaXzBDSfbO-rj9c9lvWc0DrqMBAAtK_Vc9boEW8hfCs
>>
>>64539029
Actually real. Oh shit
>>
>>64539029
thanks my dude
>>
I hope this is more like How to Leave Town than his other more rock-y music

Kimochi Warui is the most "this is my life" song I know after I Guess I Just Wasn't Made For These Times, and maybe not so ironically half the song is about Brian Wilson. They're both masters of banal depression
>>
>>64538339
Was a furry. I use the term "was" lightly. He kinda drifted away from the fandom but still has a furaffnity account.

He did the normal (smart) thing and not deal with it anymore once he became successful with his music.

His ex girlfriend (also a furry) trashed him on twitter when Teens of Style came out saying that he disagreed with several aspects of her lifestyle and a lot of the songs on ToS are about her.

She ranted on twitter and ended it with the phrase "never date a indie musician lol lest you want songs written about you".
>>
HOLY SHIT

He put Good People in the album as Just What I Needed

Fucking loved it, I thought that song was forgotten
>>
>>64539361
>His ex girlfriend

Isn't he gay?
>>
>>64539636
He's "homo-leaning" in his own words, but not gay. Bi. There are several lyrics pertaining to that.

>I'm too nervous for girls now
>I'm too nervous for boys now

Is one recurring lyric.
>>
On my second listen and i think it's better than Twin Fantasy. Although im sure most people will still consider Twin Fantasy his magnum opus because of the context it was recorded and released in. Im glad he put an 11+ minute epic on the album, might be better than Beach Life In Death.
>>
>>64539361
link to tweets?
>>
>>64540040
i think its definitely second to twin fantasy, although I'm really a sucker for that lo-fi high school feel.

Really loved this album though. probably favorite of the year so far
>>
>>64540040
costa concordia is otherworldly, but this is probably 3rd/4th fav for me overall album wise
>>64539711
well actually cate used to be a guy
>>64539361
the quote was "don't date indie boys if you don't want to be a concept album" iirc
>>
>>64540580
I don't buy the fan theory that Cate is the subject of twin fantasy or monomania. she did the art for both, so i highly doubt they were about her and she knew about it, did the art for it, and now is bitter about it
>>
>>64540580
Costa Concordia is great
has a smooth transition from one kind of song to another. It is not better than any of his other songs of the same length. Maybe its better than Anchorite.
>>
>>64539029
im scared to download this bros
>>
>>64542060
It's real. Leaked late last night.
>>
>>64542114
thanks man. listening now
>>
>>64542114
I'm just wondering who leaked it, not that it matters at this point but I feel like it wasn't any of the people who have had it since March.
>>
>>64542758
waited in a soulseek queue for weeks, the people who had it since march incidentally uploaded it themselves because the dude eventually snatched it from their library
>>
>>64542871
Ah, I was wondering if someone would manage to grab that from Soulseek. I was cautious about not accidentally putting it into my shared music.
>>
hi shaun
>>
>>64543203
exactly. this is obvious shilling
>>
>>64543317
im just sayin hi to my buddy shaun
>>
LYRICS:

http://pastebin.com/WDqcBqFD
>>
>>64536941
don't fuck with me right now, gertrude. i'll switch out your vagisil with preparation H again.
>>
This is unrelated to ToD but I was wondering if anyone had the .MP3 to this previously unreleased Car Seat track? If so, could you post it to MEGA?

https://luaurecords.bandcamp.com/track/culture
>>
File: a0350135870_10.jpg (295 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0350135870_10.jpg
295 KB, 1200x1200
>>64544210
>>
File: 132207553273.jpg (3 KB, 128x121) Image search: [Google]
132207553273.jpg
3 KB, 128x121
>>64544210
>America on a single
Well I missed out on that.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.