[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we fix views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 6.png (144 KB, 2083x2083) Image search: [Google]
6.png
144 KB, 2083x2083
ITT: we fix views
>>
There's nothing wrong with it other than a few spotty lyrics.
>>
>>64534134
use that cover art for one
cut half the tracks
>>
Drake does a cover album of Lemonade
>>
>>64534424
>cut half the tracks
which half
>>
1.Keep the Family Close
2. U With Me?
3. Hype
4. Weston Road Flows
5. Redemption
6. Faithful
7. Controlla
8. OG Pop Style
9. Too Good
10. Summers Over Interlude
12. Hotline Bling

Change the order and add a Frank Ocean feature, you have the classic we all hoped for
>>
Like Take Care, this album will only be fully appreciated a few years from now. That's the price Drake pays for being so ahead of his time.
>>
>>64534610
Drake stans in shock from being btfo by fandango and p4k
>>
>>64534610
could you imagine if someone believed this
>>
Drake will never make an album that stands on its own

Every song he makes is an attempt to create another single

His album is literally a collection of singles

fuck him
>>
>>64534560
>no Feel No Ways

D R O P P E D
>>
>>64534610
>>64534654
I want to believe this, but I don't see it.
>>
>>64534660
you should listen to take care again
>>
>>64534560
Keep the Family Close is legit one of the worst songs I have ever heard

It's just another episode of "Drake complaining about his friends" but with even more self-importance, the instrumentation is lazy and too understated, the loud emphasized drums that come in occasionally are off-beat, and his singing flow is way too busy and sounds like he's just trying to cram words in. It's just a complete mess.
>>
>>64534660
A mainstream artist that only attempts to make singles???? What?????!??? What is this sorcery???
>>
>>64534134
use OP cover

Summer 16
U with me(no happy meal line)
Feel no ways
Hype
Faithful(take care flow)
Popcan controlla
New verse and kanye pop style
Hotline Bling
Too Good
Summer Over

have this guy fixing the lyrics
>>
File: quentin miller.jpg (75 KB, 827x620) Image search: [Google]
quentin miller.jpg
75 KB, 827x620
>>64534986
forgot pic
>>
>>64534560
I'm looking hard for One Dance and not finding it
>>
>>64536015
becasue it's shite fag
>>
>>64534424
>not having 10 foot tall drake
>ripping off dean blunt
>>
Drake trying to sound like a roadman is one of the cringiest things to happen in recent musical history
Get rid of that mentality and the album might have potential
>>
>>64534134
pro tip: you can't
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.