[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when did you guys realize Andy is the best member? >didnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Death-Grips-interview.png (246 KB, 532x352) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-interview.png
246 KB, 532x352
when did you guys realize Andy is the best member?
>didnt go to p4k interview
>wasn't at the Rpats field trip
>literally says 1 sentence on video
>uses his ex as a muse
>doesn't buy 1400 dollar guidis
i mean come the fuck on he's perf
>>
>>64532047
nah andy a shit
isn't their a video of him ranting about some retarded shit . guy has read too many conspiracy theories while high
>>
Obviously Rob Pattinson is the best member of death grips

also, the girl from BP cover is andy's ex? qt smile
>>
that's superfluous bullshit and listing it off makes you look like a 13 year old fanfag.
>>
i feel like andy is the only one who truly believes the message this band sells.
>>
How is he so balding but when he grows his hair out he doesn't look balding, at all
>>
>>64532090
the main speaker isn't andy. pretty sure andy only says a few words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTvYCjYAzLg
>>
i feel like andy is the only one who sells massages to the band.
>>
>>64532140
they all sound the same. I don't even really know what andy sounds like
>>
you forgot

>doesn't smoke

fucking zach and ride can barely keep up with his playing cause they're probably winded from all the cigs
>>
>>64532140
wtf andy is branded a forever moron for even being around that guy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nutVnGfTFg

andy as a youngster
>>
>>64532321
>this song is about gentrification so its a bit of rally call for me lately

always get me lmao
>>
>>64532047
obviously
skill: zach > andy >>>>> ride
in terms of how fun to hang out with: andy > zach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. ride
ride is the weakest member of death grips. he has very little range, sounds the same on 90% of death grip tracks (yelling or, 10% speaking normally), has cringy edgy lyrics that use "spikes", "death" and "shadow" regularly.
>>
>>64532162
>his playing
eh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.