[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think of kfc murder chicks? anyone here following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
what do you guys think of kfc murder chicks? anyone here following the mystery? i'm in the minority at /x/, i don't give a crap about the mystery but i like the band and i hope they're not just fictional.
>>
At this point they might be:

>the pseudonym of a hawaiian rapist
>marketing for a netflix series
>some conspiritard making it all up to promote his youtube channel
>dj rozwell making it all up just to be weird
>all of the above

Really not sure what to believe t b h f a m i l y
>>
Is there any music involved or are you guys just talking about some weirdo /x/ shit.
>>
File: tom.jpg (74 KB, 670x502) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
74 KB, 670x502
>>64531996
yeah, a lot of /x/philes think it's the guy exer erb on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwedixpslH0

if you go through the updates he seems to have a suspicious amount of insider information
>>
>>64531911
What is the mystery about this band?
>>
>>64532243
Some kinda dark secret of Jurassic Park 2. I'm just here for the memes and the tunes chap
>>
File: wtf.png (2 MB, 1792x1074) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
2 MB, 1792x1074
>>64532243
They're connected in some way to an algorithm that a bunch of corporations use to fire employees across different companies (i.e., mathematically eliminated), which is/was being covered up. The Jurassic Park trilogy is involved, an unsolved string of rapes might be involved, KFC might be involved...it's a mess.
>>
>>64531911
FIRST OF ALL,
THE BEST TYPE OF MARKETING
>>
>>64533229
did
>>
>>64531911
all ARG stuff aside they have some good tunes.
>>
>>64532094
there is no insider information in his videos
everything that he mentions was already posted on /x/ or /mu/
anyone who actually follows this "mystery" could make the same videos
>>
>>64533452
he knew where to find the russian torrent

he also uses a very similar voice synthesizer as the one in the kfc track "get shit straight", just sayin'

one anon said "he" might be a member of kfc murder chicks, which would be a good reason to disguise "his" voice
>>
>>64533569
the torrent was posted in one of the erratas threads before his video was reeased
i havent looked into the synthesizer, but doesnt he use some generic one that has been used in similiar conspiracy videos for ages?
>>
>>64533569
>one anon said "he" might be a member of kfc murder chicks, which would be a good reason to disguise "his" voice

Holy fuck, if true that would be a crazy fucking finale to this whole thing.

Seriously though, where do I find other music like this? Noisy and simple, but not terribly aggressive, and really fun. Aside from Death Grips' new album I can't think of other sources of this type of stuff.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.