[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it me or is the story of this cunt being a serial woman beater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lennon.jpg (26 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
lennon.jpg
26 KB, 620x350
is it me or is the story of this cunt being a serial woman beater basically a meme?
>>
>>64531880
how is it a meme?

he was just a bit of a cunt, simple as that
>>
>>64531913
I can buy that he was a shitty human being in some respects, but the constant claims that he beat the shit out of Yoko seems like an urban myth desu.
>>
>>64531945
I don't know about that, but he literally admitted (in a Beatles song no less) that he beat his previous wife.
>>
>>64531945
didn't Yoko even say that though?

Either way I totes malotes agree that ppl blow things out of proportion
>>
edgy
>>
Zappa met Lennon and Yoko Ono in 1971 and performed with them on stage. After a while Ono started screaming throughout Lennon's performance, so two of Zappa's band members put a bag over her head while she kept singing. This track eventually ended up on Playground Psychotics (1992), where it was named A Small Eternity With Yoko Ono.

>"Frank once described an encounter he'd had with John Lennon and Yoko Ono. I don't remember the occasion, but for some reason, they were about to go on stage together in New York. According to Frank, Yoko was talking incessantly in a high-pitched voice and John was getting more and more exasperated with her. Finally, John shouted at her: 'Shut up you little Jap!' And Yoko socked him in the face. Ah, those golden days of peace and love. Frank's reaction? 'From then on, John was okay in my book."
>>
>>64532512
In Getting Better. Do we always take Beatles lyrics as being autobiographical though?
>>
>>64532994
Lennon said as much. The entire reason he became a feminist later in life was guilt over how he treated Cynthia.
>>
Basically Reddit likes to shit on every popular figure to make themselves feel like they're "on the inside" or "enlightened". They are just as autistic about calling Mother Theresa an "asshole"
>>
>>64533347
Mother theresa thought that suffering brought people close to god. No anesthetic or pain meds were allowed in her hospital. When she got sick later in life, you bet your ass she went to a nice hospital and got the painkillers.

There are millions of dollars donated to her that were never accounted for.

That's all I know off the top of my head.
>>
>>64533580
Like I'm on reddit right now. Oh. Wait.
>>
>>64533592
>facts are inherently not 4chan worthy
Wew bad
>>
>>64533841
The point is that you dickheads beat it into the ground because it makes you seem enlightened when nobody gives a fuck about it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.