[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All you plebs need to FUCK OFF, this album is better than 95%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: homepage_large.e75d5920.jpg (61 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.e75d5920.jpg
61 KB, 319x319
All you plebs need to FUCK OFF, this album is better than 95% of the bland uninspired trash you listen to.
My tastes are above /mu/core and I am a true elite of music.
We need more elitism, people need to be told their shit taste is bad and we need to tell them what to listen to.
Fuck Montie..
>>
Radiohead is pop music disguised as experimental shit.
>>
>>64531856
>animal collective
>>
>>64531856
doesn't mean it's bad
>>
>>64531832
>All you plebs need to FUCK OFF, this album is better than 95% of the bland uninspired trash you listen to.
>My tastes are above /mu/core and I am a true elite of music.
>We need more elitism, people need to be told their shit taste is bad and we need to tell them what to listen to.
Fuck off
>Fuck Montie..
I agree with you there
>>
>>64531856
which was the most experimental shit you had? how do you shit experimentally, i just keep on shitting out the same shit all the time i guess i sold out and keep shitting out pop shits, but im interested in the true experimental shit
>>
>>64531856
>>
>>64531870
but AnCo is indeed experimental pop and no one never denied that

>>64531884
I know but i really hate their fans pretending that they are super unique and experimental. Theres nothing new or groundbreaking about their music
>>
>>64531856
That's why they're so good bruh!
>>
>>64531832
lol

>>64531856
put back on your trip, abelian
>>
>>64531856
You're saying that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>64531943
I feel like the only ones claiming thar Radiohead is experimental or avant garde is young YouTube commenters or 9gag users who just stopped listening to the radio
>>
>>64531943
actually end it faggot go kys they have 2 good albums ur bad
>>
>>64531832
>All you plebs need to FUCK OFF, this album is better than 95% of the bland uninspired trash you listen to.
I like Amnesiac but... no.
>My tastes are above /mu/core and I am a true elite of music.
doubtful
>We need more elitism, people need to be told their shit taste is bad and we need to tell them what to listen to.
Yeah, no.
>Fuck Montie..
Yeah, fuck him.
>>
Is nobody excited about the fact that jonny's twitter has gone (properly) white?
>>
>>64533486
go on r/radiohead
theyve been flipping out for the past few months
>>
>>64531832
but this is /mu/core
>>
>>64531832
>implying Radiohead is patrician

Jesus Christ. They were/are one of the biggest modern bands in the world who released two albums that were instantly declared classics, and all their others have pretty much received rave critical reviews. They are very well known, not some sooper sekrit underground band that only 'patricians' know about. Even if their music is really good, stop acting like they are the epitome of music and liking them makes you an elite. Fucking hell.
>inb4 I took the bait
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.