[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we have a definitive list of samples for this? I know that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: replica.jpg (512 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
replica.jpg
512 KB, 900x900
Do we have a definitive list of samples for this? I know that sleep dealer has clips from the Wrigley's spearmint commercial.
>>
no and we never will. 99% he samples a chaturbate stream and that is lost in time
>>
>>64530638
>whosampled.com
>>
>>64530638
He released a set of singles that were just the samples played immediately after one another
Can't remember the name of it but it's on discogs and you can check out the boxset on youtube
They're expensive as fuck iirc tho
>>
all of the known samples are listed here: http://www.whosampled.com/Oneohtrix-Point-Never/
>>
>>64530675
wow you are so fucking clueless. fuck off idiot.

see:
>>64532272
>>
>>64532298

lol you having a hissy fit or what
>>
>>64532298
>wow you are so fucking clueless. fuck off idiot.
you do know that poster was making a joke right? he didn't sample a chaturbate stream. it's not so serious anon. this post shouldn't exist because whosampled is a thing.
>>
>>64532320
why are you talking out of your ass about something you obviously have no knowledge of? what you said was completely untrue.
>>
>>64532320
>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded guys
>>
>>64532339
>people can't make jokes

fucking relax you autist. if the OP googled "replica OPN samples" this thread wouldn't exist
>>
>>64532324
>this post shouldn't exist because whosampled is a thing.
what the fuck are you saying? that i'm not being helpful? fuck you and everything that you stand for. fuck off.
>>
>>64532373
how about you fucking relax? and no, a person fucking provided him with a link to whosampled ITT. there is no need to google. i am fucking better than you in every single fucking possible way and i want to murder you. no wonder you don't fucking like burial. you probably like burial too you fucking idiot. fuck burial. i hate burial he's so bad and garbage almost as bad as tera melos fuck.
>>
>>64532392
>>64532298
why is this dude getting so angry? OP posted a retarded thread. someone made a joke. autist gets mad that the guy who made a joke didn't spoonfeed the op with a serious answer.

>/mu/ in a nutshell
>>
>>64532392

it was a joke you absolute autist
>>
>>64532419
how about you shut the fuck up you idiot? stop commenting on shit you weren't here for or have no knowledge of. i fucking hate people like you. get off MY board.
>>
>>64532417
KEK

what are you on about. i can't keep up with your sperg brain here
>>
what is this thread holy shit
>>
>>64532452
>get off MY board.

kekest of keks
>>
Unty we know it's you just go back to tripping. your display yesterday outed you
>>
this guy is baiting right
>>
File: 1460263926337.png (560 KB, 670x705) Image search: [Google]
1460263926337.png
560 KB, 670x705
>mfw this thread
>>
gay nerds fighting
>>
this thread sucks
>>
>>64533638
your're living on it
>>
>>64532417
how many f-bombs can you drop in one paragraph holy canolli learn 2 vocab
>>
>>64530638
Tfw you find out all the samples in sleep dealer are from the same song
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.