[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any actual weight behind the "Kurt Cobain was murdered"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 5271e264bf0e4.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5271e264bf0e4.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
Is there any actual weight behind the "Kurt Cobain was murdered" conspiracy theories or is it all "moon landing was fake"-tier shit?
>>
>>64530378
it's more that there's no weight behind the "kurt cobain killed himself" theory.
>>
>>64530396
Except for the suicide note, and toxicology report that claimed he had three times the LD50 of heroin in his system.
>>
>>64530425
>three times the LD50 of heroin
>still shot himself

lol
>>
>>64530378
I think at most he was persuaded to end it all, but probably not Kurt was a really tortured guy and finding out his chick was so close to cheating did seem like something that could have driven him over the edge from what I can tell. Like he seemed to put his entire heart into their kids and relationship, the man seemed to have nothing and yet everything.
>>
>>64530378
I think he killed himself, I also think at most he was persuaded to do it. Kurt seemed like a pretty tortured guy, and it seemed like he put literally everything he had into being creative, his relationship and his kid. The three things keeping him going, and the way she considered cheating on him esssentially meant one of the poles supporting him probably got damaged and he figured he'd take himself out of the game rather than wait for everthing to implode.
>>
>>64530455
>>64530524
shit didnt expect them to both post, thought the firt one was gone forever.
>>
>>64530554
fucking thom yorke erased it
>>
>>64530652
shame he cant erase half of pablo honey and turn it into a pretty decent ep. Still the hype for LP9 is real.
>>
I think he killed himself. the guy actually made a song "I hate myself, I want to die".
>>
>>64531141
I always get this vibe from that song that he was making fun of whiny angsty fans of his and expected people to take it seriously anyways
>>
>>64530396
Except that Kurt's friend Dylan Carlson believes it, and he knew Kurt and Courtney better than any of us.
>>
I mean, try propping up a shotgun to shoot yourself when you're so loaded you can't even move.
>>
>>64531263
Yeah and he deliberately tried to lose pleb fans with In Utero
>>
>>64531329
I find that hard to believe since that album has a ton of pleb tracks
>>
>>64531360
Well hiring Steve Albini of course instead of the guy who produced Nevermind is reason enough. Kurt hated being a pop star.
>>
>>64531431
His fault for not sticking with the whole Fecal Matter stuff
>>
>>64531431
If Kurt hated being a pop star, then I think he would have been able to do something more out there than In Utero considering that he was friends with Dylan Carlson. Pic related is also relevant.

If In Utero really was what you claim, then Kurt was about as pathetic as a little boy trying to be seen as tough instead of cute.
>>
>>64530378

If you're actually interested then watch the documentary "soaked in bleach", it's on Netflix.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.