[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>
Mariachi Stone Sour
>>
>>64529576
Mariachi death grips
>>
>>64529533
DUDE MEXICAN LMAO
>>
I don't like Zach Hill.
>>
ARRRRRRRRRRIIIBAAA
>>
>>64529627
That's fine, a lot of people don't. I don't even know why I enjoy listening to him as much as I do
>>
>>64529533
paper cunts, elderly pair beaten with hammer, warren oats, is some of the best work Omar and Cedric have ever done. Although this album really highlights Omars need to have an excessive amount of guitar tracks on every song.
>>
Anyone here listen to Bosnian Rainbows or Zechs Marquise? I rarely touch the stuff but I've been rec'd both and enjoyed them a lot.
>>
build wall
>>
>>64529941
I liked Bosnian Rainbows a lot.
>>
John Frusciante
>>
>>64529941
dont like either. They took away what i like from omar rodriguez group and the mars volta. and its just not my thing. Bosnian Rainbows sounds like hipster shit to me
>>
>>64529627
I don't like him on Omar's stuff, Deatoni is the drummer that fits Omar's solo stuff the best.
>>
>>64530021
DeAntoni is the shit. I love his drumming on Noctourniquet.
>>
>>64529533
girl you ain't better than the germs I spread
>>
>>64530048
It's such a shame that he didn't join TMV sooner, his playing was more interesting than Pridgens. His best drumming was in the version of the ORLG that had Ximena on vocals tho in my opinion.
>>
>>64530148
wew tyoure going too far. I like him but pridgens drumming is more raw and it was a different time for TMV, more active and messy. I liked it
>>
>>64530003
2nd best artist of all time but what does he have to do with this album lol
>>
>>64530148
>>64530048
Deantoni parks and Thomas pridgen and Jon Theodore are all fucking phenomenal and don't ever need to be compared because they're completely different

Also deantoni's solo work is incredible
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.