[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lemonade BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: lemonade-cover.jpg (92 KB, 750x632) Image search: [Google]
lemonade-cover.jpg
92 KB, 750x632
FUCKING KEK
YOU ALL GOT SCAMMED OVER THIS BULLSHIT ALBUM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/beyonce-and-jay-z-have-made-150-million-from-101911167.html

SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR THINKING BEYONCE WAS STILL RELEVANT
>>
File: 1462158469547.jpg (40 KB, 337x489) Image search: [Google]
1462158469547.jpg
40 KB, 337x489
IMPLYING ANYONE HERE PAID A CENT TO BJÖNKÉ
>>
>made 150 million from the album
>but she's somehow irrelevant

She's the biggest popstar on the fucking planet OP.

I'm not saying she's any good or this album's any good but don't try and deny her relevance.
>>
>>64528683
Wrong wording, really what I meant was that no one here should have taken the damn album seriously. It's commercial bullshit, she made it to make money and nothing else, not for the sake of art. For her music is just a way to make boatloads.
>>
>>64528683
>She's the biggest popstar on the fucking planet
except for

>lady gaga
>madonna
>any kpop ever
>kyary
>katy perry
>taylor swift
>>
File: image_10.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image_10.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>64528732
>lady gaga
>any k-pop
>kyary (I have no idea who this is)
>katy perry

Beyonce is bigger than all of them and arguably TSwift too. And they're all shit, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>64528635
>released on Tidal

Yeah it was obvious
>>
>>64528732
>Lady Gaga
Irrelevant now

>Madonna
Even more irrelevant now

>Any kpop ever
Irrelevant outside of Asia

>Kyary
Literally who

>Katy Perry
Irrelevant now

>Taylor Swift
She's up there but Beyonce's arguably a little bigger.
>>
>>64528814
How bout drizzy

http://www.buzzanglemusic.com/drake-views-429/
>>
>>64528732
Taylor Swift is the only of these who is close. Maybe Kyary is but Idk who that is.
>>
They targeted memes.

MEMES.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days even, performing some of the hardest, most cognitively dissonant tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital (You) saying we did.
We'll punish ourselfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's edgy.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time beating the shit out of strawmen all to draw out a single extra reply.

Many of us have dedicated our lives to doing just these things: shitposting memes, all day, the same threads over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such euphoria that they can literally shitpost blindfolded.
Do these people have any idea how many keyboards have been smashed, hot pockets over heated, poorly researched infographs destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as shitposting rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our memes? We're already forcing a new one without them. They take our verification icon? Memers aren't shy about throwing their NEETbux else where, or even making the memes our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by well adjusted people. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to logic and rationalization. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with normal people laughing at how pathetic we are.

Memers are obsessive, easily triggered, by nature. We love to shitpost. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not a special snowflake, you're not the first; this is just another shit post
>>
>>64529567
Whoa
best /mu post ever?
>>
>>64528635
a whole bunch of black girls and tumblr sjws are the ones who got scammed
>>
>>64529769
good post but it's probably from some other board
or reddit
>>
>>64529819
this

lmao at women believing a rich powerful man is subject to marriage bullshit. the lie is that Beyoncé gives a shit, and sit doing the same.
>>
>>64530046
They targeted memes.

MEMES.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days even, performing some of the hardest, most cognitively dissonant tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital (You) saying we did.
We'll punish ourselfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's edgy.
We'll spend most if not all of our free time beating the shit out of strawmen all to draw out a single extra reply.

Many of us have dedicated our lives to doing just these things: shitposting memes, all day, the same threads over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such euphoria that they can literally shitpost blindfolded.
Do these people have any idea how many keyboards have been smashed, hot pockets over heated, poorly researched infographs destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as shitposting rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our memes? We're already forcing a new one without them. They take our verification icon? Memers aren't shy about throwing their NEETbux else where, or even making the memes our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by well adjusted people. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to logic and reason. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with normal people laughing at how pathetic we are.

Memers are obsessive, easily triggered, by nature. We love to shitpost. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not a special snowflake, you're not the first; this is just another shit post
>>
>you all
who?
where do you think you are?
>>
>>64528635
I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU THE WHOLE RACE WAR WAS JUST A SCHEME
>>
>>64530107
but dude, beyonce uses literal voodoo witchcraft and shit. it'll be no easy task to bring down that big ass bitch and her hive of retarded fans.

http://www.erismag.com/blog/2016/2/9/magickofbeyonce
http://time.com/4306316/beyonce-lemonade-black-woman-magic/
>>
>>64530193
They targeted memes.

MEMES.

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our memes? We're already forcing a new one without them. They take our verification icon? Memers aren't shy about throwing their NEETbux else where, or even making the memes our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by well adjusted people. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to logic and reason. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with normal people laughing at how pathetic we are.

>>
>>64528635

>he doesn't know what a concept album is
>he doesn't understand the significance of an album made by a couple who know the world views them as one of the most lasting examples of a celebrity marriage
>he doesn't get that art should take into account the audience's expectations of the artist
>he doesn't understand the significance of the album's emotional impact captured by hearing even the most stable couple experience problems pretend or otherwise

seriously why do you retards think lyrics are the truth? you guys should pick up a book.
>>
>>64530254
So it's completely retarded and doesn't even know what it's trying to be is what you're saying.
>>
>>64528732
>lady gaga
>katy perry
>beyonce
>taylor swift
Not one of them has one diamond album.
Meanwhile this bitch has a 2x diamond album and over 200 m records sold.
>pic related
>>
>>64530254
>misreading a deliberate scheme concocted by music industry moguls as "meaningful art"

you cuckolds are unbelievable!
>>
>>64530558
They targeted memes.

MEMES.

>>
>>64530663
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...
>>
>>64530728
Let me preface this by saying that I've been a memer since they first appeared on 4chan circa 2006 (ages ago in internet time). I remember refreshing /b/ all afternoon with the hope that someone would make a new meme. I was a memer back when Advice Dog was the only one and I still upvote every Advice Dog meme I see becasue of the fond rush of nostalgia it brings me. Nowadays, there are many thousand on quickmeme and other meme websites. I was a memer back before memegenerator was created (the first meme website) and I had to make them with MS Powerpoint or Paint. Speaking of meme websites, I was one of the first submitters to memebase.com and still have one of the top accounts there despite having migrated to reddit nearly 2 years ago. It was on 4chan and memebase where I cut my teeth creating memes, way before I had a reddit account and way before /r/adviceanimals was created in late 2010. Back before I could get any sort of points or even username recognition, I was creating memes as a clever and easily digestible way to reflect on society, relate some story to my audience, or just be funny. Do you remember rich raven? No? I do. You probably don't remember depression dog, crazy girlfriend praying mantis, introspective pug, or friendzone Johnny either. I remember all of them. In fact, you have only submitted two posts to adviceanimals garnering a total of just 4 points and have not commented there any time recently. So please, respect my judgement regarding the direction of the subreddit and the integrity of posts I have held dear to my heart for nearly 7 years but you have no strong feelings for. Thanks.
>>
>>64528732
>lady Gaga
Is she still alive?
>>
Do people on this board actually listen to this nigger music?
>>
>>64528635
>Meanwhile, it’s believed that Rita Ora could be at risk of loss of earnings after being associated with the album.

Man this bitch cannot catch a break.
>>
>>64528635
Is this a cover up or a cover up cover up. I feel like somethings being covered up.
>>
>>64532165
you think jayz would let beyonce put an album about his "infedelity" on his music streaming site? mans dumb? also his family was in the movie, this is all a ruse
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.