[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he even do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: rick_rubin.jpg (486 KB, 1000x1366) Image search: [Google]
rick_rubin.jpg
486 KB, 1000x1366
What did he even do?
>>
Lie on the couch
>>
he beard
>>
ham
ham good
>>
Local man ruins everything
>>
he burned down a church
>>
Trick people into thinking loudness = greatness.
>>
promote jewish rappers
>>
>>64514948
made yeezus a masterpiece
>>
>>64515635
>he's not a producer... he's a REDUCER
>>
>>64515586
if it's too loud, you're too old desu
>>
Made a dynasty of ducks.
>>
>>64514948
fucked up the future of music
the producer equivalent of Max Martin
>>
>>64515670
>what is the loudness war
>what is compression
>>
He helped the Illuminati spread violent gangster rap to the masses, so private prisons could make more profits off of black people.
>>
He angered neckbeards by making music easier to listen to in cars and other noisy environments, which is where most people experience most music.
>>
>>64516838
>the Illuminati
Close, anon, so close... You're just missing one detail here...
>>
>>64517146
:O
>>
Sit behind Cole and JBL at all WWE events filmed in LA.
>>
>>64514948
blew up the twin tower
>>
>>64515659
production is reduction
>>
what he didn't do:

shave
>>
>>64514948

Apparently his producing consists of 15 minutes of going "that's good" and "that's shit, do it again" while sitting on a couch and eating green mystery slop.

For real, look what Corey Taylor says about him
>>
>>64514948
Install Gentoo
>>
>>64515659
I want to hear what Yeezus sounded like before Rick Rubin, and what didn't make the album.>>64515692
>>
>>64517416
j-j-jesuits?
>>
>>64521284
i've seen videos of this
i couldn't even believe what i was actually seeing
>>
>>64515596
>have bias against Jews
>be this poorly raised
>lower middle class likely
>looking for someone to blame for terrible life
>>
>>64521652
It sounded like shit, without him there would be no yeezus
>>
>>64521769
are you bragging about being rich? if so, you're only proving his point
>>
>>64521652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk4Ecvns1-g
>>
>>64514978
Well what does that mean?
>>
He made it cool to say you hate country music but like Johnny Cash
>>
>>64514948
Adding guitar riffs in hip hop songs back in the mid-80s.
>>
anyone got them greentext stories of various artists working with him and having an awful time with it?
shit was great
>>
>>64521370
underrated
>>
>>64517458
>A S N O M
what did he mean by this?
>>
someone post a link to that article where their record label hired this fat fuck for like $200k and he never really showed up to do anything, and the few times he rolled into the studio in the middle of the day he would just lie on a couch, eat a bag of potato chips, take a nap and then leave
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.