[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of drake's new album? Did you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: drake.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
What does /mu/ think of drake's new album? Did you guys buy it like me? I haven't listened to it yet.
>>
Don't listen to it, trust me you will save yourself time.
>>
why would he make a shitty album 80 minutes long
>>
I love it. Give it a few listens. Listen to it at least once start to finish without being totally distracted before you make up your mind. It's more in line with NWTS than IYRT, which many people here didn't like, but that's life.
>>
> names album views from the 6
> spills random shit lines like "you're toying like happy meal" to carribean mellow beats
> doesn't mention his city anywhere

This guy would sell his kike mother for a meme. His whole life is based on being remotely relevant in days time. Don't know how anybody really thinks he is best rapper right now.
>>
Get in your feels and then listen to "redemption" or "Fire & Desire" shit hits you hard
>>
>>64481081
>doesn't mention his city anywhere
this is the only thing that bothered me about the album

that being said he did wisely change the name
>>
I dont like drake, he just spews ebonics and pretends to be black culture even though he isnt.

From a buisiness perspective i admire him, hes like dre in a sense.

But as a musician hes pretty bad
>>
>>64481092
i'm really convinced drake fans are ALL under 20. no respectable adult talks like this
>>
>>64480536
Where can I torrent it?
>>
I've only listened to it twice. Second listen was slightly better but still a bit of a boring chore to get through. And I'm not a hater, I like most of his work, but this is probably my least favorite album/mixtape of his thus far. It might grow on me though, who knows.

If you like singing Drake, you'll probably like it.

If you're looking for bangers, it will probably put you to sleep.
>>
>>64481171
KAT it's literally the first post in musics category
>>
Link a nigga
>>
>>64481375
KAT is monitored by service providor's. You are basically begging to get fucked for downloading from there
>>
>le talks about enemies and ex girlfriends over airy beats man
>>
its a solid 7/10

>Take Care
>If You're Reading This
>Nothing Was The Same
>Views
>What a Time to Be Alive
>Thank Me Later
>>
>>64481081
>>64481130
There's toronto/canada references throughout the album though
>>
>>64481081
>Changed it to VIEWS
>>
File: butt.jpg (27 KB, 600x328) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
27 KB, 600x328
Anyone post mega link pls? or send me a dm
>>
Drake's 'career' ended with Hotline Bling as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>64481971
this
>>
>>64480536
wasted potential, like every drake album
>>
>>64481133
i dont like him that much either but i think you misunderstand him lol
>>
>>64481971
>Being this paranoid
>>
>>64482051
lmao not putting so far gone on there

also if youre reading is his best album, in contention for best project with so far gone
>>
Bloated and filled with whack ass lyrics
>>
>>64480536
Save yourself some time and listen to take care again instead
>>
i will never understand double albums, there has literally never been a double album without unnecessary filler. even if you cut it in half it's underwhelming. that being said I really liked:
U With Me?
Feel No Ways
Weston Road Flows
Redemption, With You
Fire and Desire

also; it's Drake, lol at anybody with high af expectations
>>
>>64481081
>Always saw you for what you could've been ever since you met me
>Like when Chrysler made that one car that looked just like the Bentley
>>
I've given it a couple listens now and I don't dig it. Literally everyone's going to buy the album just for the last song (hotline bling).

>>64483337
Just torrent it man.
>>
>>64481971
You must be 18 to post here
>>
>Drake

If I could go back in time, I'd sabotage Kanye's 808's and Heartbreak album so Drake wouldn't be influenced by it and we wouldn't have to put up with this talentless auto-tune using faglord anymore.

Fuck /mu/ you suck ass yet again
>>
>>64484778
If I could go back in time I'll go back in time and cuck your dad so we don't have a cuck like you posting on mu again
>>
>>64480536
why would you make this thread if you havent listened yet?
>>
>>64480536
Kinda funny that millions of people were involved with writing and producing his raps and yet the only song i could get through was the short interlude by some other person. Maybe it's because it doesn't have him ruining it with his shitty singing or middle school-tier lyrics
>>
>>64484070
i didn't include the tapes, and no IYRD is not a mixtape since you had to pay for it.

if it was the so far gone would be just above nothing was the same
>>
>>64484837

>cuck your dad
>cuck like you
>being this butthurt I called out drake for being complete shit

wew lad

This board is shit, faggot.
>>
>>64484900

because as a Drake fan he is legitimately retarded
>>
>>64480536
/mu/ liking Drake even though he has no more talent or originality than any of the shitty buttrock bands this board hates is the biggest sign of how image conscious and white guilt people actually are here.

>>64485550
this.
>>
>>64481081
I feel like if Views From the 6 and If You're Reading This, You're Too Late switched album names it'd make a ton more sense.
>>
>>64482025
/thread

this man is a one trick pony and this album is really really bad. Hopefully he fades into obscurity in 2016
>>
>>64482068
Yeah references, he never has anything of substance to say
>>
Truly at most 5.5/10, any other opinion is wrong
>>
>>64487745
album is actually garbage and I thought his last solo project was decent. 3.2/10
>>
File: IYRTITL.png (17 KB, 876x170) Image search: [Google]
IYRTITL.png
17 KB, 876x170
>>64486625
I also go on reddit
>>
>>64488599
we all do
>>
One Dance and Fire & Desire are the only songs I'd listen to again
>>
>>64480536
It's shit.
>>
>>64480536
>I haven't listened to it yet.

eh drake fans, care more about what others think then them selfs.
>>
>>64481081
he went full J Cole with some of the corny lines
>why you gotta fight me at cheesecake? you know i love to go there
still like the album though
>>
>>64481971
>thinking ISP's are going to report you and thinking there are resources to arrest everyone downloading free music
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.