[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you see the direction of music heading in the future?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
Where do you see the direction of music heading in the future?
>>
I see black music making a revolution
>>
>>64428921
>Lemonade
>TPAB

It's already begun.
>>
I can see the following making comebacks/upcoming trends:
Vocal quartets
Ween's brown sound
Sleazy lo-fi shit like Ariel Pink
A new wave of garage rock
Outlaw country
Synth funk
Anything related to dub
Humorous IDM
Autotune used correctly
>>
More information packed into small measures. Multidirectional counterpoints creating a new tonality with the aid of technology

Pop/(c)Rap will still be shit
>>
noise becomes mainstream
>>
>>64429006

I don't see how this could happen. There's no way it would appeal to the mainstream crowd
>>
>>64429006
>>
>>64429688
maybe not full blown, but never underestimate the desire of the mainstream crowd to be special snowflakes, I could definitely see it only gaining ground in the next ten years
>>
I'm a big rap fan and to be honest, rap is dying.
With people like Silento and Desiigner topping charts, normies are going to ruin rap
>>
>>64430166
>implying the haven't already
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.