[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women pretend to like music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: [onlookers booing].png (167 KB, 431x440) Image search: [Google]
[onlookers booing].png
167 KB, 431x440
Why do women pretend to like music?
>>
Why does OP pretend to be straight?
>>
Same reason autists on /mu/ pretend to like music;

Social Capital.
>>
>>64427588
This
>>
>>64427555
WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HOLDING IT LIKE THAT
>>
>>64427555
is that a 78? nobody collects 78s, least of all that tattooed hipster model. Also checked. >>64427588
>>
>>64427555
Well are you going to post the 36 things or just waste those trips?
>>
>>64427555
And the piece de resistance, a fucking Crosley.
>>
For the attention that comes with it, duh?
>>
because men do and they can get attention for it.
>>
Same reasons men do, I would assume.
>>
Why do women eat so much that they get fat and sheet
>>
>>64427555
All the lesbians I've met are pretty sincere in their love of music.
>>
I kind of want to see the "article" to cringe. I know it's just going to be 36 gifs.
Fucking Buzzfeed.
>>
Why does /mu/ pretend to like music?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.