[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
posters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 41Ngkyol0jL.jpg (29 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
41Ngkyol0jL.jpg
29 KB, 349x500
i'm redecorating my room to be more comfy and i need some wall art. just copped pic related for $6.50. what are some other music posters that look good and are also from good albums/bands? also post your posters
>>
>>64427086
whatever ones you like fag
>>
>>64427209
well i don't know where to find any so how do i know which ones i like?
>>
File: Pleb pcs of sht.png (15 KB, 480x180) Image search: [Google]
Pleb pcs of sht.png
15 KB, 480x180
Make this into a poster/banner.
>>
daydream nation would probably look good next to banana
>>
Do you not listen to music? Go to your music player, look through the album art, choose the ones you like. If you don't like any of the album covers, just get some prints of paintings you like.

Are you seriously considering putting up music posters from bands you don't already know?
>>
>>64428962
this nigga, just choose album covers of bands/albums you like, and don't overdo it

maybe get a tapestry or some shit those are pretty cool
>>
>>64428962
i'm not necessarily looking for album art
>>
just get some plants faggot
>>
Put up some Pamela Anderson and Csrmen Electra posters, like most 12 year Olds do
>>
>>64429082
i'm gonna do this too
>>
>>64429058
You're fucking pathological. You clearly have no actual interest in art so just buy a giant print of The Great Wave off Kanagawa and be done with it.
>>
>>64429297
And a Starry Night print too
>>
>>64429297
thanks
>>
just look on amazon or ebay they have a bunch of shit for cheap
>>
Boards of Canada have some cool posters
>>
File: tumblr_lb7fbgooNL1qdoghio1_1280.png (237 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lb7fbgooNL1qdoghio1_1280.png
237 KB, 512x384
Get the Sonic Youth and NIN poster and see if someone gets the reference.
>>
>>64427086
Use plate wall hangers to put your vinyl on the wall
>>
File: Eno.jpg (601 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Eno.jpg
601 KB, 1200x1600
This
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.