[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most boring album you've listened to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: speedingbullet.jpg (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
speedingbullet.jpg
107 KB, 600x600
Trying to get through this but it's just so damn dull and uninspired.
>>
File: 2014ForestHillsDrive.jpg (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
2014ForestHillsDrive.jpg
11 KB, 220x220
>>64426492
youre a fucking idiot
>>
cudi accidentally made outsider art and it's actually pretty cool
>>
>>64426523
i cant believe Cudi has resorted to shilling his album on m
/mu/
>>
GKMC

TPAB might be even worse though. I didn't bother listening to it.
>>
>>64426594
I didn't wanna say it, but I completely agree.
I would say that TPAB isn't as boring, but that's probably just me.
>>
I just got to the 2nd song. After he sings: " These walls ain't talking back might as well finally paint them black
I'm out of ideas
The ceiling is all I have downward from here, I'm ripping apart"

Proceded to laugh and turn of the youtube page with the full album.
>>
File: boring.jpg (21 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
boring.jpg
21 KB, 560x560
>>64426523
man j.cole fell off hard.
>>
the last Daft punk shit
>>
The Flaming Lips - The Terror
>>
Merriweather Post Pavilion
>>
>>64426492
no more chicken sandwiches yes i'll pay for the damages

goat
>>
File: Cover.jpg (235 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
235 KB, 1400x1400
>>64426523
I agree, really bland and boring album. It feels like an R&B album with a bit of rhyming thrown in.

Pic related is my choice. Only 3 songs with replayability after the first listen, tbqhwyf
>>
>>64426793
please end your own life
>>
File: 1.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1000
The only correct answer for boring rap
>>
>>64426909
seconded
>>
>>64426523
>>64426651
>>64426912
So glad to see you guys post these. The two other Tupac albums I heard, too - Don Kiluminati & his first one, Thug Life I think it was?

>>64426675
I liked the scary texture of The Terror, and getting The Peace Sword EP after was such a treat

>>64426657
Just full-on "no" to this one, m8

>>64426793
I can understand. It took me a few listens to fully appreciate – you definitely have to be in the album's mood, if that makes sense.
I'm also weird with AnCo stuff. Like I thought PBMTGR was fantastic, but the one time I've heard Person Pitch so far I just found it veeery boring
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.