[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone explain EEEK to me, /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: eeek.png (347 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
eeek.png
347 KB, 640x480
Someone explain EEEK to me, /mu/
>>
File: carl's ass.png (227 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
carl's ass.png
227 KB, 480x480
an autistic guy aquired the twitter handle @zachhill

ever since then he merged it with his cryptic reddit squad called EEEK and they trick new death grips fans into believing their fake cryptic stuff

it's a fake organization (that has nothing to do with dg at all) capitalizing off dumb gullible redditors that think death grips are still involved in any args within the community
>>
>>64425045
thats really sad
>>
>>64425045
but i just saw this tweet so does this confirm it's real?

https://twitter.com/zachhill/status/725816595206049792
>>
>>64425252
what dont you understand about "an autistic guy aquired the twitter handle @zachhill" you fucking ape
>>
>>64425411
i'm asking because how else would a non-dg member acquire that photo?
>>
>>64425435
i hope you stub your toe on the corner of a table and it really fucking hurts and i hope it fixes your brain
>>
>>64425435
it could be a pic taken front row at a death grips concert familia
>>
>>64425486
holy fuck dude just answer my question instead of incessantly saying shit like

>hurr durr it's not real why the fuck do you think it's real don't ask me questions or i'll be really stupid and not provide any evidence to what i'm saying!!

fucking answer this question you idiot:

>i'm asking because how else would a non-dg member acquire that photo?
>>
>>64425517
i think you should be pummeled by a herd of bull
>>
>>64425541
answer my question instead of incessantly saying shit like

>hurr durr it's not real why the fuck do you think it's real don't ask me questions or i'll be really stupid and not provide any evidence to what i'm saying!!
>>
>>64425252
it was a photo taken at a show clearly
if you dont know death grips just recently toured

also the fuck lmao do you actually think zach talks like some cryptic autist on twitter. he's a normal dude
>>
>>64425569
to be fair when zach actually did use twitter (under the accounts @tripono and @greenbrix) he acted pretty similar to how @zachhill is acting now
>>
>>64425601
that is true those handles were his but I think you're honestly pulling this out of your ass

there was a time where zach didn't tweet for like a year and everytime he did it was really short and not stupid cryptic like this. also there was never any eeek shit evolved
>>
>>64425380
why? this faggot's been proven to be fake for the longest time only newfriends think it's real

the owner of the twitter handle is pathetic as fuck. i remember there was a post on /r/dg about what kind of shoes/glasses andy had and someone sent OP a link to the exact shoe/glasses and two days later EEK tweets out a picture of the glasses and shoes as if he thinks he's the only one that browses the subreddit.
>>
>>64425639
i know eeek isnt real, i'm not >>64425252
just playing devils advocate
>>
>>64425252
https://twitter.com/zachhill/status/586635365395607552

Look at his hand, it has like no calluses. I shaked hands with zach once at FYF fest and his hand felt like leather. This looks like some autist's hand.
>>
>>64425672
yeah, i remember when andy's friends' flicker accounts were found and the furby fucking pictures were picked up, there were two massive threads on /mu/ about it and the next morning eeek posted on of the pictures with "eeek" slapped on it on facebook

he has found some really rare death grips photos which i have no clue about
>>
>>64425702
>>thw REAL death grips would not be touching anime at all
>he hasnt gone frame by frame through the ive seen footage video and seen andy being a total weeb
pleb
>>
>>64425751
most of the rare photos are from the i've seen footage video and andy's old personal facebook
>>
>>64425824
>andy's old personal facebook
the /dreamdepleter one? it looks like all the photos have been hidden now
>>
>>64425903
no clue what it was called i stumbled upon it from looking at liz liles facebook friends in like 2013

there was a pic of him with his younger brother though
>>
>>64424903
EEEK = https://twitter.com/sp_nc_r
>>
>>64425942
what a faggot
>>
>>64425942
exactly what youd expect him to look like
>>
>>64425942
he reminds me of this other fag who thinks he's DG's biggest fan because he knows """""obscure""""" knowledge about the band

one time he went on a reeee twitter rant where he asked his followers a bunch of questions to prove that they were fake dg fans like "what hotel was come up and get me shot in?"

the most autistic shit in the world
>>
>>64426132
jesus christ lmao
>>
>>64426223
the worst part is that the questions he asked were nowhere near as obscure as he thought they were
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.