[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without mentioning the message, tell me how this album is good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: beyonce-lemonade.png (315 KB, 871x869) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-lemonade.png
315 KB, 871x869
Without mentioning the message, tell me how this album is good at all. I don't give a fuck about the message if the music is garbage, and it's literal garbage.
>>
>>64422301
Why do you care?

PROTIP: You DON'T have to listen to every album pitchfork mentions.
>>
It isn't good
>>
I didn't enjoy it. Not because of the "message" or anything. The music simply didn't appeal to me.

I'll never understand the whole Beyoncé craze.

>YAASS
>KWEEN
>SLAY

What does it even mean?
>>
>>64422348
Nomies say those things on twitter when they are in the fandom from Beyonce.
Truly horrifying people.
>>
>>64422326
why not I mean it´s like an hour of my life, out of curiosity, wouldn't you?
>>
Can people just stop taking about it. Tired of all these beyoc threads
>>
>>64422404
No, because there are tens of thousands of albums out there that you and I have never listened to so I spend my time exploring those that interest me, not ones a bunch of journos decided to review.
>>
File: 1247606858579.jpg (20 KB, 488x365) Image search: [Google]
1247606858579.jpg
20 KB, 488x365
>beyonce
>good
baka

next thing, you'll say nikki minaj is good too

what is the supposed message of the album, though?
>>
Haven't heard this album

Are the instrumentals any good?
>>
>>64422541
Kill whitey
>>
>>64422541
White people suck.
Men will never understand the struggle of women.
Usual liberal 'poor me' bullshit.
>Beyonce has only been mega rich since she was 17! She went through lots of struggle!
>>
>>64422578
It's the usual, sub bass, claps, 909 style hi-hats and obvious samples.
>>
>>64422634
>White people suck.
>Men will never understand the struggle of women.
tru dat
>>
>>64422541
>baka

why are you using japanese words
>>
>>64422589
>>64422634
heh heh heh...
*rubs hands*
>>
>>64422326
I care because I'm annoyed that all an album has to do to gain traction is have a message. The actual MUSIC doesn't have to mean shit. TPAB is another example of this, even though it has more integrity and redemption than Lemonade. The best black empowering album to come out in recent years was Black Messiah, and nobody beyond music fans gave a shit.
>>64422578
They're no better than anything she's ever done.
>>
>>64422681
HOL UP
>>
>>64422541
Vague "muh black pride grrrrl power"

When you point out that the lyrics are meaningless pop garbage,
>you just don't understand
>you're not a pee oh see, the album isn't for you
>she slays/she's queen

I thought TPAB was overrated but at least it was actually saying something and people were on topic when dissecting the lyrics. This is just bizarre.
>>
First song was a nice intro, rest was absolute shit. I lost it laughing on that Jack White track the way she talks/sings/raps/groans whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>64422681
All people suck.
Women will never understand men's struggles.
>>
>>64422700
bcz u tch urself @nite
>>
File: 1456472817646.jpg (32 KB, 550x262) Image search: [Google]
1456472817646.jpg
32 KB, 550x262
YAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>64422753

This desu. I thought TPAB was bad, but compared to this, I can actually see at least the musical merit of TPAB.

This stronk women meme has to stop
>>
THERE IS NO RACIAL FUCKING MESSAGE IN THE ALBUM, ONLY ON THE TRACK WITH K DOT

that aside, i quite enjoyed it and the album is very cohesive even if you listen to it on a more surface level, you'd still enjoy it for what its worth

It's a pop album after all
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.