[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was fucking shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
This was fucking shit
>>
>>64419388
*This was the fucking shit
>>
>>64419388
it wasn't made for you anon

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/04/beyonces-lemonade-a-lesson-on-appreciating-art-that-wasnt-made-for-you/
>>
Agreed
>>
>>64419414
This.
>>
>>64419388

>>>/pol/
>>
STOP TALKING ABOUT BEYONCE!! NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT I DONT WANT TO SEE HER FACE ANYMORE YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER

LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF
>>
>last thread got deleted
>better make a new thread that's not so obvious....

and look, it took two replies (>>64419419) for the race baiting to start.

look /pol/, we get it. the album wasn't that great, those three articles and tweets you pulled from the internet are stupid. there's no leftist cabal that wants to censor your ability to critique beyonce. you're getting outraged by a small minority and giving them ammunition for the culture war you're willfully fighting in.

and let's be honest here, you're not here to sincerely critique her music. you're here to bug people on the internet and race bait and shout "NIGGER, DID I TRIGGER YOU?" with your trump avatars and that's doing nothing but proving their point.

just forget this shit album, forget the few shit articles, go back to /pol/ and spam trump memes and everyone is happy
>>
>>64419549
Thread/
>>
>>64419549
Nigger
>>
File: 1461695195621.jpg (92 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
1461695195621.jpg
92 KB, 640x714
>>64419744
>>
>>64419414
This

>>64419419
Right-wing SJWs, plz
>>
>>64419549
cosign famm
>>
It was boring. I almost fell asleep.
Why on earth did I even bother?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.