[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I do wear tight jeans like the white boys >And I do get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: gucci in the booth.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
gucci in the booth.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>I do wear tight jeans like the white boys
>And I do get wasted like them white boys

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64415112
That's not plies man that Jay E
>>
>>64415112
Never heard it, what song is that?

Is anything by Gucci aside from Trap House 3 worth listening to? He has so much stuff like like Lil B and I assume that majority is trash, but I really like Trap House 3.
>>
>>64415211
Listen to The State vs Frederick Davis and The Burrprint 3D. Easily his best projects
>>
>>64415271
That's some pretty old stuff?

But alright, I'll check it out.
>>
>>64415211
Trap God
>>
That was Plies who said that. And he was probably talking about the Irish or the Russians.
>>
>>64415112
That white boys get WASTED on miscellaneous substances when they go out in groups of over 4 whereas the same thing is not as prevalent or cool in black culture?
>>
>>64415314
Is Trap God the same mixtape as Diary of a Trap God?
>>
>>64415384
>That white boys get WASTED on miscellaneous substances when they go out in groups of over 4 whereas the same thing is not as prevalent or cool in black culture?

No, he's saying white boys get wasted and party they ass off on occasion. He does the exact same thing, but not in tight jeans.
>>
>unironically thinking Gucci is good

What has become of this board...
>>
>catch me smoking white widow, sipping on a white russian

damn...
>>
>>64415211
literally every album or tape is the same, so yeah if you like that stuff
>>
>>64415658
>literally every album or tape is the same
Not really.

Pre-Flockaveli Gucci has a much different sound.
>>
Fuck off with this nigger propaganda, not mu related, kys
>>
PUT THE POUNDS IN THE TRASHCAN
GUCCI DO THE DISHES

I've noticed that amateur remixes of Gucci's stuff end up being better than the originals half the time. His music works great for chopped & screwed.
>>
>hard to understand like calcumus

what did he mean by this?
>>
anybody who listens to new gucci (i.e Trap God) is a fucking pleb
his old lyrics used to make me laugh out of ridiculousness, now he tries too hard
Chicken Talk and Hard to Kill were easily his best projects
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.