[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just found this in the archive lmao thought you all should see this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
i just found this in the archive lmao

thought you all should see this
>>
i'm gonna find montie's house and leave a bag of flaming dog poo on his doorstep
>>
i'm gonna find the house with flaming dog poo and throw yeezus at it
>>
>>64411452
Took me a while to realize this was as poem
>>
What happened to proge? A bunch of his posts got pruned a while ago and I havent seen him since.
>>
Montie is a giant faggot but he's right about proge
>>64411982
he was uploading cp in /b/
>>
>>64411982
all his posts were garbage anyway
>>
>>64411982
Hopefully he realised that his life wasn't worth living and killed himself
>>
>>64412015
wait what? not gonna ask for proof, but who told you this?
>>
>>64412015
https://rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=proge+mon&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
look at this unfunny retard
i hope he was permabanned
>>
Fuck, I hate montie.
>>
Why hasn't montie just killed himself yet
How must it feel to be one of the most hated people on /mu/
He pretends to not care and to like it but it's obviously just a defence and it's not a very good one
>>
>>64412661
The worst part is that it could all go away if he didn't want the validation of retards
>>
>>64411452
>he doesn't like zeuhl
>he doesn't know how pronounce it, let alone spell it
>>
>>64412819
Go to bed proge
>>
>>64412015
What the fuck. Is this true?
>>
>>64412902
I'm not proge, you fucker. Proge is obviously permabanned and there is no way I could even post on 4chan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.