[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I unironically like hanatarash. How fucked am I? General japanoise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hanatarash.jpg (247 KB, 797x516) Image search: [Google]
hanatarash.jpg
247 KB, 797x516
I unironically like hanatarash. How fucked am I?
General japanoise thread
>>
>>64410326
how fucking new jesus christ
>>
>>64410326
Why would you be "fucked" for doing that? I'm not sure I understand your implication.
>>
>>64410377
what are my chances of leading a normal and productive life
>>
>>64410436
the fucking members of hanatarsh have normal lives
you're not fucked up for liking noise
you're just an edgelord
>>
Hanatarash is great. I'm a fan of the more punk-styled and energetic noise as opposed to the wall of sound stuff
>>
>>64410471
this

>haha wow its almost like functional, well-adjusted humans can listen to strange, unconventional forms of music lmao wow so weird xDDD
>>
>>64410489
>hey guys! I like listening to literal noise and people breaking shit! want to be my friend?
>no thanks anon, youre a fucking weirdo school shooter type

thats what i am worried about. but thanks for your opinion faggot
>>
>>64410531
why would you introduce yourself to soemone like that

for real though actually i used to do shit like that in high school but cause people saw it as a joke which im cool with

for some reason people thought i was funny
>>
>>64410531
if that's how you strike up conversations or try to make friends, you deserve everything and so much more

maybe the problem isn't your eclectic taste in music, rather the fact that you're a fucking lord of the spergs
>>
>>64410856
by virtue of going on 4chan, you are already lord of the spergs. but thanks for playing!
>>
>>64410531
autism or underage
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.