[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You excited /mu/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQF 6x_FgnJ0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid.jpg (487 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid.jpg
487 KB, 1200x1200
You excited /mu/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0
>>
>>64409726
Really liked it. Loved the music video. Best visual album of the year :^)
>>
>>64409755
All shitposting aside, I do like the video.
>>
>>64409771
Yeah. It somehow went well with the music.

I liked how it still had some tension to it even though it was literally clay dolls who changed expressions by rotating mouths and eyelashes reenacting the shining.
>>
>>64409803
I agree. Not sure how the music went with it, but I think on a real surreal level it does.
>>
In the middle of listening to it now, and I'm totally digging it. The instrumentals are totally different to Skelethon, but they're kind of a logical evolution from the stuff in HMM's Bestiary. I'm sure on some level the more electronic sound was also influenced by the latest CanOx and El-P's success with Run the Jewels, which I'm sure Aesop is tuned into it. It's a pretty interesting album. Also worth noting that it features the first song about painting since Labor Days.
>>
>>64409726
It's great. I preordered it and the new EP with Blueprint as soon as they were announced.
>>
>>64409726
I just can't get over how much that cover looks like "scene-deathcore" a'la We Butter The Bread With Butter"
>>
>>64409726
holy shit you just keep posting it
>>
>>64412687
My thoughts exactly, it's a really tacky cover. Still a really good album though
>>
This might be a really retarded question, but isn't this album supposed to be released tomorrow? So did it leak or what?
>>
>>64409726
this looks like A Day to Remember or some shit
cringe
>>
>>64413260
Rhymesayers put up an official stream of the record. To my understanding, it also was leaked.
>>
>>64412687
yeah it's a horrible cover, the physical cover isn't quite as bad though
>>
>>64413260
yeah leaked in 320 and flac on intmusic
>>
>>64411273
Yo interesting point on the painting did not think of that

>>64413274
It's just the cover, and yes the cover is horrible
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.