[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why TLOP isn't a 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Tell me why TLOP isn't a 10
>>
>>64407315
Kanye's shit lyrics
>>
Its not even a 6 for me.
>im actually a fan of kanye
>>
>>64407315
Because theres a streak of three songs that are terrible
>>
>>64407360
this + clearly unfinished sections, even in the most updated version.
>>
>>64407405

What three songs? I don't want to be combative, but this album is a fucking gem 4 me and I'm curious
>>
>>64407415

This is something I've heard a good bit, but I don't get that vibe. What parts specifically seem unfinished,
>>
because opinions exist and not everyone shares yours
>>
>>64407462
I'm not saying I'm right and anyone else is wrong, I just want to hear some opinions and see the other side of the coin.
>>
>>64407484
You've started a thread asking why something isn't literally perfect. You're the same old Kanyefag that is perplexed that not everyone is as blindly devoted to Kanye as you are.
>>
>>64407582

damn dawg, you are one aggressive person
>>
>>64407360
>Kanye's shit lyrics
>Kanye's shit lyrics
>Kanye's shit lyrics
>Kanye's shit lyrics

this. /thead
>>
>>64407582
Calm down bro
>>
I miss the old Kanye.
>>
>>64407360
>>64407415
>>
It's not a 10 to me but if it is to you then that's cool. What was your favourite track, OP? Mine was ULB though I find myself listening to 30 Hours more than any other track.
>>
>>64407432
I'm not that guy, but I'm guessing: Freestyle 4, Low Lights and Highlights
>>
>>64407820

depends on my mood honestly, ULB was dope but FML gets me too.
>>
>>64407893
I liked FML for the most part but I can't stand how The Weekend sounds and that really ruins the track for me
>>
Because it's a 30/10
>>
>>64407315

because it's schizophrenic and not ordered into a cohesive tracklist

because Fall Out of Heaven isn't on the album but Famous is.

because Silver Surfer, Fade, second half of 30 Hours, other missteps
>>
>>64407315
Famous, Real Friends and No More Parties are the only decent songs on it. His worst after Yeezus
>>
not enough #BARS
>>
>>64407315
Tell me how an album with Low Lights and the Max B skit is a 10/10 album
>>
>>64408873
what is wrong with lowlights it sounds great
is it just because it's basically a 2 minute loop? it would have been an annoying intro had it been in the beginning of highlights, so i'm glad it's its own separate track.
>>
>>64408873
YEEZY YEEZY WHATS GOOD is what made the album 10/10 pleb
>>
>>64407582
Lay down for a bit man damn
>>
>>64407865
I'm not even a kanye fan but those were some of my favorites (not low lights though, that one was just useless)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.