[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEFEND THE BANJO AT ALL COSTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: banjo.jpg (74 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
banjo.jpg
74 KB, 950x950
DEFEND THE BANJO AT ALL COSTS
>>
I love the banjo. You ever heard running, returning by Akron/Family?
>>
>>64401345
no
>>
>>64401370
There's a good banjo section in that song
>>
>>64401345
Literal buzzband only poseurs like at this point
>>
>>64401657
I've never even heard of them mentioned on /mu/ before. You meme spouters are so insecure, it isn't even inaccessible or anything
>>
>>64401756
>projecting
You like it because you think it's inaccessible. I didn't even mention it, wjys you bring it up?

and yeah no. t. newfag. Everyone who joins moo first thinks their taste is unique.
>>
>>64402470
I don't know if you're calling me a newfag or whatever. But I've been here a while, Akron/Family isn't really obscure or inaccessible, I just assumed that's what you're stupid poseurcore thing was about.

I only bought up Akron/Family because of the banjo in that one song and you came and started bugging about poseurcore and everything, so what makes you think Akron/Family is poseurcore, because despite all the threads that you people and Montie post, I guess I'm still not clear on it
>>
>>64402718
Akron family is essential poseur core for people trying to look distinct in an already poser (neofolk) genre

If you were actually here for a while you'd have seen them all over chart threads. But hey at least you can drone montie hate I guess, though it is under incorrect context regardless.
>>
>>64402771
>Akron/Family
>Neofolk
Akron/Family is Freak Folk you cloud. And I don't go into chart threads because I don't show my taste off like a faggot.

And do you really think it's impossible to genuinely like Neofolk?
>>
>>64402909
For starters freak folk is even more of a poser genre.

Secondly no, not everything with le quirky guitars is instantly just freak folk.
>>
>>64402953
Well, Akron/Family has more than just "quirky guitars". Why are you so obsessed with posers? Why is it impossible for you to believe that a person can genuinely like something? What is it that makes you think Freak Folk and Neofolk are for posers only?

And how is Akron/Family Neofolk at all?
>>
>>64403042
Look up the definition of it. Bye kek
>>
Fun fact: The banjo was invented in Africa
>>
>>64403067
>Just look up a definition

And look up a definition of Freak Folk, or better yet, listen to Freak Folk and Neofolk and copare it yourself, and you'll see that Akron/Family is obviously Freak Folk.

Anyways, is everything poseurcore to you? What isn't? Why can't you believe that people genuinely like something without posturing?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.