[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you people have against Grimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 231123.jpg (59 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
231123.jpg
59 KB, 690x460
What do you people have against Grimes?
>>
Her music is bad
>>
>>64401186
she's an annoying tumblr feminist
>>
File: grimeth.jpg (138 KB, 652x648) Image search: [Google]
grimeth.jpg
138 KB, 652x648
>>
She is ugly
>>
She's ugly and her music is mediocre
>>
i always hear about guys getting laid after shows but do girl performers ever get laid after shows? never really hear about it like who is fucking mia
>>
I'm just assuming she's bad because there's always threads about her on /mu/. If /mu/ is constantly talking about an artist, chances are they're bad.
>>
>>64401229
>Who is fucking M.I.A
probably the toilet
>>
>>64401218
>>64401224
Why don't you get angry at the ugly male celebrities that get posted on here all the time?
>>
She's cute and her music is 2cute4me.
>>
File: FF9-VAC-39-1.jpg (199 KB, 762x1000) Image search: [Google]
FF9-VAC-39-1.jpg
199 KB, 762x1000
>>64401186

Any new kind of music takes a suspension of disbelief to enjoy.
>>
Racially unpure
Horrible music
Horrible fanbase
>>
She looks like Shrek's daughter
>>
File: 1461620005319.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1461620005319.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Horrible fanbase, music, manufacturered image she has admitted about, ugly, marketed to pseudo teenage hipsters that can relate to her because she is A) ugly B) has le quirky music for quirky people like me x)

Whats not to hate?
>>
Scream is a good song but that's about it.
>>
>>64401186
Does she seriously not shave her armpits
>>
>>64401371
Your gf is part horse though and you still love her
>>
What happened to her nose?
>>
>>64403031
SM: It seems like people have a lot to say about your body hair.

G: I just started shaving for the first time this year. I am rebelling against my previous body hair, because now people get mad when I shave my legs. So I’m like, “I have the right to shave my legs.” I think people policing my body either way is bizarre.

SM: For the shoot you and I did, they didn’t know if they should retouch some of your hair, and I said, “No way.”

G: There is still an intense vibe in society about body hair. No one I’ve ever dated has mentioned it. I didn’t even think it was weird until I started doing fashion and people would be putting concealer over my legs.
>>
>>64403049
>tfw virgins on /mu/ care more about your body hair than you do
>>
>>64401371
Montie, you're trash. Stop polluting Grimes threads with your idiotic bullshit.
>>
>>64401186
Funny. I just heard about her for the first time on NPR this evening.

Her music isn't what you would call good.
>>
>>64403049
>No one I’ve ever dated has mentioned it.
So she never dated anyone? That statement would still be valid.
>>
>>64403112
You should listen more, though.
>>
>>64403070
did you just use the word virgin as an insult
>>
File: 1461721878288.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1461721878288.webm
2 MB, 854x480
She's weird
>>
>>64401186
you only gain the support of /mu/ if you're:

1)White
2)Male
3)In AnCo
>>
>>64403211
were you insulted?
>>
>>64403403
not at all, you lascivious whore
>>
>>64401186
Her Music is ok. I used to follow her on da gram and she is annoying but I can separate my dislike of person from the media they produce.
>>
>>64401186
I had never heard of grimes before you shills started pushing her so hard here. And now i will never give her a chance. Bad marketing, yo.
>>
>>64403930
Such a big loss that you will never give her a chance... A REALLY "sad" event. The world will stop moving.
>>
I hate her because she gets a pass on everything. Her entry-level beats, her Marlee Matlin nasal "singing", her edgy-high-schooler's idea of 'arty' lyrics, her stupid tumblr-lite obligatory "feminist" remarks, her trash aesthetics, the list goes on...

..all so retards and cucks can write articles about how le quirky and scrappy and diy she is to get those clicks.
>>
Mediocre music.
Shit-tier fanbase.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.