[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Blink 182 song leak; dunno how long the llnk will work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: blink.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blink.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
They accidently uploaded it on youtube early and took it down. Here is the link:

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/STVgYZnN/file.html

As a guy who liked blink but recognizes ava is shit and had little hope for this album its actually a pretty great song. IMO.
>>
for people who don't want to download trash
https://vid.me/FzGv/bored-to-death-blink-182-new-single-2016

one of the worst Blink songs I've ever heard and I like both Blink and Alkaline Trio in their prime
>>
I don't know the chorus seems a bit too generic, can't wait to listen to the Skiba ones though.
>>
File: Blink-182.png (1 MB, 1153x828) Image search: [Google]
Blink-182.png
1 MB, 1153x828
>>64401177
nice
thanks for this op
>>
verses sound a lot like +44's lycantrophe
>>
>bored to death

Title fits the song perfectly kek... I might like it more if it didn't have that generic overproduction and pitch corrected vocals that sucks all the human energy out of the recording
>>
lyrics are absolute trash
melodies are p weak
intro riff is uninspired to say the least

the ooooooh- oooooh break is kinda ok.

tom was the only real creative energy in blink desu.
>>
also, the album is called california? that's so unoriginal that it verges on original
>>
>>64403496
that's probably the worst imaginable name for an album i can think of.

only worst situation i can think of is rhcp naming their album california, and they did that already so
>>
>>64403496
>looks at tracklist
>see's "San Diego"
being a former Blink fan from SD im scared and only have an extra reason to listen to the trainwreak
>>
File: 1454766154000.jpg (33 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
1454766154000.jpg
33 KB, 400x304
song kicks ass. When the fuck did 4chan all turn into hipsters?
>>
File: f.jpg (48 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
48 KB, 640x503
>voices in my head
>not coming home
>>
I only like enema of the state and take off your pants and jacket. They are not good albums but entertaining. This song is boring and safe. Will check out their new album to see if they can surpass their last garbage attempt
>>
It sounds more like +44 than blink-182
>>
>>64401177
Blink 182 wasn't a band that was supposed to last. I'm sorry. They were fun during their initial run, but they aren't the type of band that's meant to grow old.
>>
>>64405536
I think the first minute sounds a lot like +44. Past that it really comes into its own and I think by the end it really sounds like a blink song.
>>
Sounds pretty good to me
>>
Such a sick song, exactly what the world needs right now
>>
that song was the biggest pile of shit i've ever heard jesus christ

without tom delonge they're even more of a generic, boring pop punk band than they were before
>>
wow this song is danker than my memes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.