[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think this album is awesome. What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mileycyrus.jpg (191 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
mileycyrus.jpg
191 KB, 960x960
I think this album is awesome. What do you think?
>>
Why put the dick in the pussy?
>>
File: 1460837666971.jpg (36 KB, 587x577) Image search: [Google]
1460837666971.jpg
36 KB, 587x577
>/mu/ cums hard for this wanking edgy pseudo-"experimental" trash but won't stop spamming lemonade hate
>>
Absolute shit.
>>
>>64399549
>implying /mu/ likes/liked this trash
It got relentlessly shit on when it came out and to this day most of the board hates it.
>>
>>64399491
that album cover art looks like rainbow dash grew a dick and nutted on miley cyrus
>>
>shit tier post
>>
WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY!?!?
>>
>>64400220
Projecting.
>>
>>64400175
I remember when it came out before Anthony Fantano reviewed it that there was a considerable amount of praise especially due to the Flaming Lips production which was a pleasant surprise for most. Of course, there were definitely those on /mu/ that already disliked it, but the now near universal hatred of this album happened after Anthony reviewed it tobehonest
>>
>>64400270
this is the second funniest thing i've seen on this board today
>>
solid album. pablo the blowfish ripped my fucking heart out with the sushi line.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 355x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 355x396
>>64400220
>hehehe liquid on face is semen! that means dicks ejaculated on face hehe
>>
>miley cyrus

party in the USA was good, but the entire reshaping of her image was just sad. She's attention whore in every sense of the name now.
>>
>>64399491
Oompa Loompa bukkakke
>>
>>64399491
For the most part I don't enjoy listening to it, barring "please karen don't be sad" and "lighter", but much like Loutallica's Lulu, it's an album that I'm glad exists.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.