[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we issue permabans to anyone with RateYourMusic cookies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rym.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
rym.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Can we issue permabans to anyone with RateYourMusic cookies? RYMdrones are easily the worst people on the board. They're the ones who start cancerous threads like /daily/ and /noise/ and are utterly pretentious despite not having any more musical intelligence than your average P4K user. They are responsible for avant-teen bullshit that shits on genuine music fans.

They're also massive hypocrites. While they shit on /mu/ for having "generic pleb taste" for liking Animal Collective, Swans, and NMH, they all like the same fucking things - they all parrot how great Les Rallizes Denudes, Coil, Keiji Haino, Albert Ayler, Royal Trux, Comus, This Heat, etc. are from their tastemakers.

This board would be at least twice as good without these literal posers.
>>
>>64395996
This is objectively correct and only neo-mu or r/indieheads will deny this.
>>
did you run into that faggot on omegle last night?

he was talking about les rallizes denudes and keiji haino like they were more than complete trash
>>
>>64396049
I might add, he claimed to have 'stolen' his taste from some (unnamed) RYM user because they had 'god-tier taste'
>>
>>64395996
Agree, if we also do the opposite for /mu/tants on rym
>>
>>64391863
why are there two now?
>>
>>64396049

It really bothers me how many people pretend to like historical curiosities because they think they're renowned for some deeper reason. People do not like Gerogerigegege for the sound - they are literal posers who like them for the image and novelty.

See also: Shaggs and Daniel Johnston fans.
>>
>>64396467
>tfw I've always liked harsh sounds and I love noise music with a passion
Am I just autistic?
>>
>>64397204
he's full of shit but he just said Gerogerigegege are bad not noise in general
>>
I use RYM and you're pretty spot on OP
>>
>>64396467

That's not why people like Daniel Johnston at all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.