[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happened to this board? why is it so shit now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
>>
Encyclopedia Dramatica edit from 2012:

>/mu/, being a smaller board, is much less prone to newfags then its bigger counterparts. Faggotry is rightfully punished.
>This has changed since 2011, as /mu/ is now basically all forced epic memes, 16-year-olds, and Tumblr SJW shit.
>Don't forget to praise black artists or Pitchfork, otherwise, you'll be labeled as a racist and told to go back to /pol/. Oh, don't forget to write in slang and use "ur" and "y" (even if that's against the rules, thanks Tumblr!)
>>
File: Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png (357 KB, 987x1561) Image search: [Google]
Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png
357 KB, 987x1561
This is why
>>
>>64395284
>14% of people in america are black (thanks wikipoodia)
>They account for around 18% of the music produced
>Somehow manage to occupy 50% of the chart
>>
>>64395316
>They account for around 18% of the music produced

Really nice documented numbers
>>
>>64395342
Talking about my get?
>>
>>64395316
they make better music
what's so hard to understand? are you simple?
>>
>>64395257
So it's been like this for a while then. That's pretty sad.
>>
>>64395342
>try to find real numbers with real source
>all I can find is race bait articles
damn this world

>>64395419
that hasn't been true for decades
>>
File: MADDAN.jpg (734 KB, 720x880) Image search: [Google]
MADDAN.jpg
734 KB, 720x880
>ever thinking /mu/ was above average
>>
>>64395152
SJWs and TPAB are the two main reasons /mu/ went to shit.
>>
>>64395152
SJW's, Normalfags, Poptimists

and pro tip: there's almost always overlap between the three.
>>
i dunno desu
>>
Pitchfork injecting poptimism into the boards culture
R/hhh influx
Kanye stans (see p4k)
>>
Jenny Death actually came out.

That was the moment.
>>
>>64395152
You fell for meme that this board has fallen for memes senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.