[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kix 4IiHDol0 what did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kix4IiHDol0

what did she mean by this?
>>
It's just an ad. Move on.
>>
>>64391795

I don't understand what you don't get, seemed pretty literal to me
>>
>implying the best artists of all time had friends

what a dumb naive girl
>>
>>64391795
Isnt she renowned for smelling bad? Seems like a wrong person to make perfume ad with.
>>
>>64392548

Or the right one, get her to use the product
>>
>>64392575
It's like those Febreeze commercials. They blindfold random people and spray the perfume on Grimes. If they don't run away screaming from the olfactory torture, the perfume works.
>>
>>64392603

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s6aNjJRbrA
>>
>not for aesthetics but because someone cares about it

Don't they care about it because of the aesthetics? Am I misunderstanding something?
>>
>>64392746

She's saying that the person who made Stella made it because they care about it on a deeper level than aesthetics. I guess they care about the scent, I don't know it's fucking perfume how deep can it possibly be?
>>
>>64392548
where did come this meme of her smelling bad?
everytime i see her with her pink hair i think she smells like lavender
>>
>>64392548
>renowned
Do you mean fake memes because she once said that she showers between once to five times a week?
>>
I have no friends
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.