[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/prod/ - Music Production General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: richard's tank.jpg (698 KB, 1783x1144) Image search: [Google]
richard's tank.jpg
698 KB, 1783x1144
>Production Resources: (Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials and stuff...)
http://pastebin.com/jew3GPCZ

>/prod/ IRC is up!
To join, you can go to http://www.rizon.net/chat
Choose a nick, put #/prod/ as channel. Enter!
Or get a lightweight desktop client here: https://hexchat.github.io/downloads.html

Remember to use clyp.it to post your tracks/WIP: posting a clyp.it is just providing sound for a question, posting a Soundcloud link is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.
>>
Anybody got experience with Cubase Elements 8?
>>
File: 1389028609614.jpg (57 KB, 247x236) Image search: [Google]
1389028609614.jpg
57 KB, 247x236
How does one promote their music?
>>
>>64390865
>http://pastebin.com/jew3GPCZ
>jew in the link

ABORT THREAD
>>
>>64390865
when next /mu/ makes an album?
>>
File: 567.jpg (147 KB, 821x1331) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
147 KB, 821x1331
alright /prod/, I'm going to tell you a bit of a story

>me 4 years ago
>friend introduces me to music production
>start to get really interested in it and actually start to get good at doing it.
>start to look online for videos and tutorials to learn from
>one guy, pretty decent, has his own forum
>decide to check it out
>small but a really nice group of people all with the same interests and skill level
>it was basically a porter robinson and "we're all gonna make it bruh" circlejerk half of the time but whatever
>eventually move away from the forum to just chatting on skype
>2nd year college
>start to get busy with exams and real life friends, decide to put off producing for a while
>move back to home town for the summer
>start to get bored, playing starcraft, listening to the pleb EDM I used to make because it's more fun to listen to when you're playing video games.
>start to really miss making the music I used to make.
>want to get back into producing
>dig out my dusty midi controller from my closet and download ableton and all my old VSTs and samples I used.
>wonder if the skype group still exists
>to my surprise it does
>some new faces and some people have moved on but mostly still the same guys I used to hang out with
>some are touring, almost everyone is far better than I am and actually getting recognized for it
>meanwhile still releasing shitty music to a couple of SC followers
>"dont worry anon, you'll get there someday"
>mfw
>>
>>64392128
why? it's not like we're /pol/ or something
>>
>>64393014
I wonder. . .
>>
https://clyp.it/gjvp2cqq
is the intro to this interesting at all or should I get more stuff in there?
>>
>>64393154
why is /pol/ humour so formulaic?
>>
>>64393464
why does everyone /mu/ belong on /lit/?
>>
>>64393464
I'm not a white supremacist but give me a group of hunched back, hooked nose hasidics on a hot summers day
tell me you're not cracking up when you see that
>>
>>64392983

If you're unhappy with life, the pressures of touring and the possible fame won't make you happy. And if you don't think you can make it making music as a career then you will always have fun making it as a hobby.
>>
>>64393592
ok... i'm not cracking up when i see that shit. what's even the funny part? that they're hot because they're wearing a lot of black clothing? comedy gold XDDD
>>64393540
lol why? because you're enough of a rube to think formulaic is a big word?
>>
File: 1461264326831.jpg (64 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1461264326831.jpg
64 KB, 500x411
>>64393646
No, I agree. I do enjoy this as a hobby which is why I do it in the first place. I wouldn't be doing this as a hobby if I didn't. Jealousy and envy are natural human tendencies though, and occasionally (like today) it gets to me.
>>
https://clyp.it/dvlwo54x
going to re-record the vocal parts most likely because i'm a shit singer, but is it decent quality structure wise?
Also how to record acoustic? No matter where I place my mics it just sounds so boxy and harsh
>>
>>64393649
well no it's more the hunched back, hooked nose part that's funny

no because you're enough of a pretentious cunt to think that calling something formulaic is an insult as if by definition something being formulaic makes said thing bad
>>
>>64393404
also are my drums too loud I'm mixing on shit earbuds?
>>
File: cat with apple.jpg (113 KB, 483x500) Image search: [Google]
cat with apple.jpg
113 KB, 483x500
>>64393746

I get it too.
>>
>>64393902

Drums a bit too loud yeah
>>
>>64393961
appreciate it senpai
>>
how can i make a decent snare? can't eq for shit, the kick is easy but the sanre is really hard
>>
>>64394150
if you don't learn to eq you're not gonna make it
>>
any particular types of bass traps people can recommend?
complete newbie gonna attempt to spruce my room up for acoustic treatment next month

gonna order some 10cm thick auralex panelling for the walls too, pretty sure that's what I'm after in that respect, but the bass traps I'm a little uncertain as to what I should be looking for...
>>
>>64393826
then what does the "hot summers day" part add to it?

also how is lazy formulaic comedy not inherently bad? how is anyone that should be original and creative being formulaic and shitty not inherently bad?
>>
>>64394427
>anyone
anything*
>>
>>64394324
i know how to eq everything but snare, shitty youtube videos dont help
>>
>>64394427
the risk of heat stroke m8...

well first off you're asking me to prove a negative you fucking pleb

but something doesn't have to be original to be funny
and by your standards of originality i assume nothing is funny
you're also ignoring the fact that on some level all humor is formulaic
pls go back to producing your ambient drone glitch noise you autist
>>
>>64394720
>the risk of heat stroke m8...
then why did you say no when i asked if it was that the first time?
>well no it's more the hunched back, hooked nose part that's funny
also
>but something doesn't have to be original to be funny
but when you don't even try to put your own spin on it, when it's just "here's somebody else's joke at the appropriate place to inject it into this conversation" there's nothing there to laugh at.
>and by your standards of originality i assume nothing is funny
"HE HAETS /POL/ MEMEZ??? HE MUST HATE *EVERYTHING*!!!!"
>you're also ignoring the fact that on some level all humor is formulaic
yes lol all of your humour is, see
>pls go back to producing your ambient drone glitch noise you autist
>>
need some help recording guitars

me and other guitarist sound fine by ear, our tones compliment each other well etc etc. Mine is more highs, his lows. We're recording with a single sm57 placed in front of the speaker, a single 15" that we both run our own amps through (obv not at same time).

My takes sound perfect, sound exactly as they do by ear. His however sound like utter shit, half the time it sounds like a goddamn bass. We've tried playing with his EQ, no dice. Tried using my amp EQed with a bit more bass, then the same way I EQ, still bassier than fuck for no reason. Tried fixing it through mixing, still nothing. Again, it sounds fine live, but the SM57 seems to really fucking hate his amp or guitar or something

wat do
>>
>complaining about the link

jesus christ this place has gone to shit
>>
>>64394971
>then why did you say no when i asked if it was that the first time?
it adds an extra element but it's not the core of the humor

>"here's somebody else's joke at the appropriate place to inject it into this conversation"

wow you just described the essence of every meme on the internet, congrats

>"HE HAETS /POL/ MEMEZ??? HE MUST HATE *EVERYTHING*!!!!"
>taking a joke literally
i think we've gotten to the root of why you're a retard
you also realize it's unoriginal to intentionally misspell words to patronize your opponent, right?

>yes lol all of your humour is
wow what a rebuttal
to the fundamental argument i was making you gave me an insult
>>
>>64395125
Jokes usually have punchlines and are a lot less identifiable in the middle of a bunch of straight-faced idiocy. And I know that's the essence of memes, they're comedic paint-by-numbers. Also, I get the "fundamental argument" you're making (because it's incredibly simple) but you can still be original with unoriginal raw materials... I shouldn't have to tell anyone in a music production thread that
>>
>>64395376
just because you "get it" doesn't mean you rebutted it. fundamental arguments are usually pretty simple just so you know

you said
>how is lazy formulaic comedy not inherently bad
and i said
>you're ignoring the fact that on some level all humor is formulaic

and you haven't rebutted that

>you can still be original with unoriginal material
while being true this is completely irrelevant to the argument which is sad because it's pretty much the only part of your "argument" that wasn't just a petty insult
>>
File: uFNYb0a.jpg (25 KB, 250x278) Image search: [Google]
uFNYb0a.jpg
25 KB, 250x278
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME
>>
>>64395569
>completely irrelevant to the argument
what!? it's exactly what the fucking argument is about, unoriginality/lack of effort in comedy.

good lord you /pol/ people are stupid
>>
>>64395569
>and you haven't rebutted that
because i'm not trying to. i'm aware that things are made up of other things, look at music, it's just 12 notes. you're just trying to act like because that's technically true you don't know what the meaning of formulaic as a criticism is
>>
>>64395767
>unoriginality/lack of effort in comedy
is not a premise to an argument you moron

the argument is whether something being formulaic makes it inherently bad
>>
>>64395872
lol who are you? the master of the goalposts? eat a dick lol
>>
thanks for ruining the thread guys
>>
>>64395890
>the second (you) i gave you
>no because you're enough of a pretentious cunt to think that calling something formulaic is an insult as if by definition something being formulaic makes said thing bad

seems like the goalposts are steadfast senpai
>>
File: epicpost.jpg (14 KB, 287x48) Image search: [Google]
epicpost.jpg
14 KB, 287x48
>>64395927
>still pretending not to know the difference between being technically formulaic in the sense of being made up of things that are not entirely 100% original because nothing is, you stupid fuck, and what people mean when they call something creative like a movie or a show or a song or a joke "formulaic"
>>
>>64395964
>still being wrong on a logical basis
>>
File: impulse.png (20 KB, 469x200) Image search: [Google]
impulse.png
20 KB, 469x200
anyone else think impulse is underrated

timestretch and saturation per sample
>>
File: formulaic.png (15 KB, 582x367) Image search: [Google]
formulaic.png
15 KB, 582x367
>>64396010
am i though? are you there isnt a definition of formulaic you might be forgetting?
>>
>>64396023
I use it for all my drums
>>
>>64396036
oh look i can do it too
>>
>>64396023
is timestretch the only advantage it has over a drum rack?
>>
>>64396108
but you'd be more comparable to the defendant in that example lol. you're the one acting like you don't know that the word has the multiple meanings that we both know it has
>>
>>64396237
is all humor formulaic or not?
>>
>>64396234
you can do more processing on your samples with impulse

every sample slot has its own filter, timestretch, saturator and you can add randomness

i really wouldnt say its an advantage but its different and nice to use sometimes
>>
>>64396363
so timestretch is the only advantage then
>>
>>64396350
I love it when /pol/ thinks you owe them answers and gets all huffy like this
>>
>>64396393
>not answering the question because you know you'll prove my point

post your music tho senpai
>>
File: w41RXUS.png (175 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
w41RXUS.png
175 KB, 1024x1762
>>64396393
>>
>>64396427
>humour doesn't consist of entirely new languages and systems of thought u dreamt of for all human history, therefore there's nothing wrong with lazy comedic clichés
Lol if you say so
>>
>>64396488
undreamed*
>>
>>64396384
its different features friend

not everything is an argument you know
>>
>>64396488
hyperbole is a rhetorical strategy not a logical one

you're basically saying
>because a certain meme doesn't meet my standard of originality it is inherently bad

that's why it's bad
not even because it's prejudice against an entire population of people
it's just not original enough for your edgy personality
>>
>>64396644
>/pol/ calling ME edgy for not liking their epic memes and assuming that means I condone their racism
I changed my mind, you really ARE funny
>>
>>64396736
I don't even go on /pol/ you mutt
it's trash ever since trump happened

jokes aren't racist friend
racists are racists
>>
>>64396772
/int/ is better than /pol/ since always
>>
>>64396772
You're the one who called it "prejudice against an entire race" lol

And /pol/ was never good, the difference between then and now is one recurring general
>>
>>64395050

How's your mic placement? If your mic is perfectly on-axis (a line drawn along the mic barrel is 90 degrees to the speaker grille) you should get the brightest sound, similarly if the mic is pointing towards the centre of the speaker rather than the edge it'll be brighter - on-axis pointing towards the centre should yield the brightest that you can get.

Remember also that you have two 90-degree angles to check when making sure your mic is on-axis - a horizontal and a vertical one.
>>
>>64396860
i don't rly care desu
post your music senpai
>>
>>64396895
i dont even pretend to be good i dont have anything worth showing you
>>
>>64396876
that was just for rhetoric i thought you might be a bleeding heart faggot like so many /mutards/
i never said /pol/ was ever good
>>
>>64396886

Also, proximity effect with cardioid mics will accentuate low frequencies if the mic is real close to the speaker - forgot that one.
>>
>>64396935
Well you are defending /pol/ memes outside of /pol/ and posting cropped sections of the /pol/ sticky... How could I ever think such a thing?
>>
>>64396935
also
>bleeding heart faggot
lol aren't you just the coolest guy in grade 10?
>>
I've been taking a lot of notes on music theory because I just can't seem to write a chord progression. I've gotten up to diatonics but I haven't studied much of them yet. At least I can put together several types of chords by counting intervals now.

Going through this now, it makes me wonder why music classes at schools don't incorporate more music theory. I was in band classes for eight years learning to play the most pointless instrument ever, and I learned no theory aside from reading sheet music.
>>
>>64397278
i took guitar in highschool and it was the same they taught us how to read music and play the parts but not how to apply music theory
>>
>>64397278

Usually, mixed abilities and the desire to get a positive result - in their case the product required is a student who can play an instrument.

Veering into theory will lose some students but in a perfect world you'd at least be introduced to it with further study suggested and encouraged so that potential could be identified.
>>
is there a general purpose light mastering touch one can do to have your track be louder? here's what I mean:

>track sounds fine, just quiet all around compared to any track ever out there unless I turn my shit up
>if I turn the master volume up a ton, it will not distort or anything of that sorts but I've heard you're not supposed to do that

what do?
>>
>>64397826
Brighten, limit, compress, lather, dither, cronut, repeat!
>>
>>64398073
>lather
>cronut
what?

also i thought limiter goes last
>>
>its hot as fuck in here

it must be atleast 90 degrees inside

anyone else have hell for a production space
>>
>>64398143
its a joke

Seriously though, just change the mix. If certain parts are too quiet relative to others... Turn those parts up and the others down!
>>
>>64391468
The thing is, producing great music alone wont get you as far as you could. To reach a wider audience you need to use the same techniques which skilled salesmen all over the world use.

Don't be afraid to go further into this topic, these techniques are essential if you want to expand your fanbase and interact with them. check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96YB_A9PBbw
>>
>>64392128
it contains lots of pirated ebooks, software and stuff... so....
>>
>>64398154
i live with my parents and even though they have a/c they're always all "but you can open the windows and get a nice breeze going!" in the summer months.

IT'S NOT THE SAME!!!
>>
>>64393646
fuck you talking about, touring is awesome you get to drink drink drink n fuck fuck fuck hot groupie girls all the time and fame gets you even more bitches, cant agree with that. i feel sorry for you if youre a lil pussy bitch who cant handle a little bit of stress once in a while.
>>
>>64393810
Not listened to your work since I'm out. However what microphones? I got a great sound by doing the obvious LDC at the sound hole, as close as you can but not too close to be in the way. So maybe around 8-12 inches depending. Maybe less. Explore what does what.

A small condensor at the 12th fret and one at the 5th fret over the shoulder. Balance these together and keep them in phase then you'll be fine
>>64393902
Straight up don't mix on headbuds. Good headphones are okay but even then.
>>64394150
What genre? It's a good generic practice to cut all below 150-180, a slight boost at 200hz. Maybe 0.5-1.5db and MAYBE a similar boost at around 8khz if it is lacking detail. However this can cause a high end buildup which may impact the mix.

Compressing the snare track is vital and parallel compression is key to adding weight and balls without increasing size. Sometimes a gated bussed revenue on the snare helps, genre dependant of course.
>>
>>64398521
>you get to drink drink drink n fuck fuck fuck hot groupie girls all the time and fame gets you even more bitches
i highly doubt you have firsthand experience with any of these things
>>
>>64393810
>https://clyp.it/dvlwo54x

from 0:34 on it sounds pretty sick doe
>>
>>64398587
i wish i had something better to mix on but it is what it is for now... does it sound that bad?
>>
>>64398716
I said, I haven't listened. I will give it a listen when I get to my speakers mate
>>
>>64398716
sorry i was
>>64393902
>Straight up don't mix on headbuds. Good headphones are okay but even then.

I didn't read your whole post
>>
>>64399057
meant that for
>>64398749
>>
>>64399057
Ahh sorry. Well I'll give whatever it is a listen when I get in dude.
>>
>>64398716
not that anon but i just listened to it on my monitors and it is a bit loud but it doesnt sound like shit completlety
>>
File: pleasntly surprised.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pleasntly surprised.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>mfw this thread is just full of /pol/ shitposting instead of the usual clueless disinformation
>>
>>64399712
fun allowed today
>>
>>64391468
just spam it
here, social media, anywhere. you won't have problems as long as it's good
>>
>>64391468
get good, get signed (with a label that gets press).

the above requires a few thousand hours of work.
>>
>>64399121
>>64399057
>>64398749
>>64398716
>>64393404
listening now

okay so yes, the drums are too loud, not by much though. also that synthy warbling sound at the beginning sounds like it is clipping a little. not like a smooth distortion but actual digital clipping.

I really like it though.

I would cut some lows out of that main bass line and have the layered sub doing all of the low end.
>>
>>64400794
thanks a bunch
im making the changes now if you wouldn't mind lurking a bit longer and letting me know how the new mix sounds i'd really appreciate it
>>
>>64401518
sure thing, i'll be in bed since i'm in the studio tomorrow working, i'll stay up a bit longer though since i don't have to work til midday.

i'll move to my phone
>>
>>64401518
>>64401558
also what DAW/plugins are you using to make alterations?
>>
>>64401639
I'm using live 8
for the bass/synth I've got serum
camelphat/saturator for the distortion
I use default ableton effects probably more than I should because no decent producer does from what i've seen from livestreams and AMAs
I use their EQ, compressor and reverb which I understand to be pretty much the fundamental components of mixing so if you have any suggestions for vsts for any of those I'd love to know
>>
>>64401855
i have an experimental interlinked project that i am working on tomorrow which is within ableton, or as a guy i'm working with says "disableton". We're each creating our own "instrument" or generative audio using MaxMSP and/or ableton. Pressure sensors, contact microphones we made, guitar wings... it's all good.

i'm not a massive fan of ableton however some of it's plug-ins are pretty decent. Camelphat is okay, look into ohmicide for some good powerful distortions.

That said the granular delay on ableton is pretty cool. It does some things very well.
>>
>>64401855
>>64401951
also sorry, yeah compressors and EQ. some of the wave stuff is good. If you know what you're doing, the api 550a EQ and 2500 compressor are both good tools. Their SSL channel strip is good if you spend time getting used to it and tweaking.

Fabfilter is definitely some good shit. Pro-Q is great, i never use the compressor since i use some others, like logic 9 standard, V-comp, 2500, the compressor that's part of ssl channel strip, loads others, kinda been drinking so not all that sharp at the moment.

Valhalla make some great reverbs, the redline reverbs are very nice. If you can get your hands on any OXFORD plugins then do so, be it EQ, compressors or reverbs.

There's a very nice compressor that is sadly only pro-tools compatible called SLAM. Great for parallel compression.

Honestly though, i still use logic space designer with some custom impulses for most of my reverbs. sounds very good.
>>
>>64391468
came here to ask for help about this
any beatmakers with tips on how to get out to people that will actually pay?
>>
>>64401951
>MaxMSP
I tried that once and I was so overwhelmed although I was like 15

but that sounds really nuts
are you in school for audio engineering?

https://clyp.it/rqygl5r1
this is the new mix
I also included where I'm going to go with the song after the "drop" I just want to get your opinion on the hi hat pattern if it sounds dumb or if it works
>>
>>64402045
screenshotted that shit..exactly what i was looking for thanks senpai

I also use izotope ozone for the limiter/spatial widening etc and I'm relatively comfortable using all of the features
>>
>>64401951
also would you happen to have a soundcloud or something where you have or will put the sounds you create with these instruments?
>>
stop arguing with soundcloud kid

anyone that posts about "/pol/" in prod is soundcloud kid
>>
>>64402229
Okay cool, so the drums are nearly perfectly balanced levels wise, with some parallel compression you can bring down the levels without losing weight and balls. Just for future reference. The lead is good, however the filtered part before everything kicks in is a tiny bit too loud, only by a margin though. It's actually pretty sick, keep going as you are and this will be damn good. Drums are sounding good.

Kind of, I'm just finishing my degree in a BSc Sound Technology. So sound for motion picture/tv, game sound, audio coding bullshit, hardware stuff, studio work etc etc. I love sound design. Did my dissertation on it.

Dud an installation where we payed down a layer of cardboard coated in grass and leaves to create a new floor to cover contact microphones that were placed under the floor, in plants/small potted trees and in water containers around the room. People could come and interact with anything in the room to trigger the microphones which in turn triggered patches.

>>64402352
Good, no worries. I like sharing stuff on here. Might zip up some class notes and upload them for you lot at some point.

I'm unfamiliar with using those but I have heard of izotope.
You can get the complete waves crack torrent easlly desu
>>
>>64402414
I have however I need to bounce out the audio for one thing and I'm finishing the MaxMSP project tomorrow to be finalised Friday. I'll post what I have Friday since at the moment I can't really be sure so can't commit to a soundcloud account for it.

I'm in every prod general anyway dude.

There's a clip of my old glitchy work for some module from last year on my soundcloud but on phone and prod hates soundcloud
>>
How am I supposed to make room for vocals?
>>
>>64402592
I automated the db on that filter so it would go up i shouldve automated it down
but thanks i appreciate the positivity

so what you're gonna end up doing isn't really music..instead more atmospheric? like volume of voices vs the background noise and that kind of stuff?

that project is so crazy it sounds like so much fun i wish i had the resources for something like that

but yo dude i'd love to get a look at your notes that shit fascinates me

but what did you think of that hat pattern at the end there..the swing it had

i like it but im not sure if i should keep it
>>
File: crazy_nico-Recovered.jpg (451 KB, 1000x1227) Image search: [Google]
crazy_nico-Recovered.jpg
451 KB, 1000x1227
I would appreciate some criticism on my prod.
and Id love to check u'r guys shit post clyp.

https://clyp.it/rzvaqms2
>>
>>64402818
Imagine you area a 5 piece band. 2 guitars bass drums lead singer. Dont try to get too complicated woop zoopy in your song. Chords, bassline thats it. Maybe a little dingledoo every 8 bars.

The lead melody the singer will come up with. Thats not yourjob

Source. Vocalist that buys beats regularly to put out fire mixtapes
>>
>>64402918
nigga I am the vocalist. I just so happened to make the beat too. I can't find room for my vocals. Everything just blends in with the song.
>>
>>64402918
>>64402979
if i just hum and sing simple melodies from songs i like will i eventually be able to record some decent stuff to use in my music?
>>
>>64402918
>dingledoo

great word
>>
>>64402979
Then your beat sucks lol. Dont try to make a finished song with your beat. Imagine a sandwich ur bass is the meat ur hords are the tomato and your cheesy ass lyrics are the cheese. Just make the sandwich with the meat and tomato. Then based on your tomato and meat choice it should be easy to select the kind of cheese you want on it.
>>
File: 1439734319535.jpg (93 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1439734319535.jpg
93 KB, 850x506
>>64403331
>then your beat sucks lol
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 500x362
>go to studio to record some vocals
>drink a couple beers to loosen up
>drink too mayny
>now im just drunk in the studio
<the producer is laughing at me
>i dont think i can do this anymore
>shitpoast on mu from the bathroom

Im not gonna make it in th music biz.
Please motivate me, i am feeln so fail
>>
why is 2c aether's UI so fucking hideous and unwieldy. why can't everything just look like valhalla products.

i need a decent second algo verb tho.
>>
>>64403453
i quit drinking when making music because if i start i dont get shit done

same thing if i get too high i try to smoke after ive done something
>>
>>64403453
m8, get your shit together.
you want to be a professional, act professional. go out there and do your job.
>>
>>64403491
making beats stoned is godtier senpai
>>
>>64403544
i like smoking during sound design sessions
>>
>>64403331
so are songs supposed to sound empty without the vocals?
>>
>>64403759
take everything out of your track except maybe like 3-4 elements that you need to hold the groove. lay your vocals down. reintroduce the rest of your stuff one by one discarding shit that doesn't work.
if none of it works throw it out and build around the vocals.
>>
File: blackcat.gif (46 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
blackcat.gif
46 KB, 296x296
https://clyp.it/eaoz4xf0
Could really use some feedback on this please. I'm not sure how good the drop, chord progression, and main chorus sound...
>dubstep, chill
>>
>>64402862
i like it but the glitchy vocals are kind of annoying (except for around 1:20). Also are you trying to have your voice's waveform sound stretched? Cause, to me, it doesnt sound good. I'd rather have you up the tempo of the entire sound to have the stretched vocals sound more coherent and put together. Overall I dig it tho :D
>>
>>64399712
>thinks /prod/ is usually shit yet still comes here
>thinks /pol/ is better than literally anything
you know where the door is... Or do you? Guess I shouldn't assume anything from someone so obviously developmentally challenged
>>
>>64402475
/pol/ defence force pls

only /pol/ likes /pol/ and claims other people do too
>>
File: feel the bern.png (90 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.png
90 KB, 600x442
>>64405756
go away sanderscuck kid
>>
File: kek.png (377 KB, 668x412) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
377 KB, 668x412
>>64405815

why does everyone get so mad about /pol/ here anyways

itz only bantz
>>
File: leftist zombie.png (582 KB, 753x899) Image search: [Google]
leftist zombie.png
582 KB, 753x899
>>64405873
it's ONLY soundcloud kid

he literally lives on prod and ban evades at least 3 times a day after spamming his fursuit urination pictures
>>
File: avzU0vs.jpg (50 KB, 399x445) Image search: [Google]
avzU0vs.jpg
50 KB, 399x445
>>64405912
>>
>>64390865
https://clyp.it/3naeg20n

just posting clyp
>>
new producer having a laugh :^]

https://clyp.it/fjskjk30
>>
>>64403544
>>64403607
I feel like i spend too much time playing the midi keyboard and playing with knobs and functions on muh vst when i'm stoned, but its always satisfying

a lot of nice stuff has come out of it, but most of my time producing when stoned is just horsing around because i like how it sounds
>>
File: ring jump.webm (3 MB, 1904x1000) Image search: [Google]
ring jump.webm
3 MB, 1904x1000
I need some voice actor to say "nice!" for me .(pic related)

You get some mentioning in the credits if you do it (I might also give you money for comission) contact me

https://twitter.com/VirtuaWave

http://gamedev-neoncity.tumblr.com/
>>
>>64403491

literally the only way I can get into the "I don't give a fuck" mindset to be creative and not diddle with eq for 8hours straight is getting drunk off my ass or in a semi-dreamstate on benzos.

I've woken up with shit I only vaguely remember making, looking over the project files at some really bizarre and convoluted methods that nontheless achieve relatively cool shit I can then go back and fix more analytically.

For me, if I don't get the shit done fast, stream-of-conciousness style, I don't get it done at all. I can't plan anything. It has to be totally off the cuff and then if its good enough I will come back much later go back and refine it.
>>
>>64398644
ty friendo. do you have music posted?
>>
>>64406835
>I might also give you money

I might not only give you money, I WILL give you money if you comply-
>>
>>64406798

Glad I'm not the only one that does this. I think I find listening to loops I make too much fun and spend hours just sitting there listening to it on repeat

That's one of the downsides of making shit I think sounds really good; I'll want to listen to it too much.
>>
>>64406798
I never really write new shit while I'm high..except for right now, actually...
huehuehue

I'm terrible at music theory when I'm high

but when I'm high I can much more clearly distinguish how the effects sound paticularly reverb/distortion
that's the best effect combo to mess with stoned

less melodic things and more technical things i guess
>>
>>64398587
I have an akg perception(condenser) that i had pointed at the neck where it meets the body and an sm58 aimed towards the bridge about 10 inches away. I'll have to try the over the shoulder one.
>>
write drunk mix sober fellas
>>
holy shit, when did the lexicon reverbs get cracked?

fuckin a' everyone should grab these:
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/BuiwcZbQ/file.html
>>
File: 234234.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
234234.gif
2 MB, 480x270
https://clyp.it/0wz5i2mk
Started a simple techno track yesterday and put it away thinking I just got tunnel vision again, but coming back now, I actually do like this so far. Missing a lot of detail and progression, but still.
>tfw finally making shit I'd listen to
>>
>>64406975
>That's one of the downsides of making shit I think sounds really good; I'll want to listen to it too much.
I literally never finish anything for this reason.
>>
>>64407963
>not uploading it to clyp and posting it in /prod/ so it can get shit on (or possibly praised??)

but honestly, i guess all that really matters is what you think of it, so don't pay attention to me
>>
>>64406975
>>64407963
>mfw i'm sitting on two of the best tracks i've ever made doing exactly this

it's always so nice when you've just things like that. it's romantic bullshit but when you've got a loop like that, pre-sequence, your head is just full of possibilities of where it could go.

then you have to go and ruin everything by sequencing it and setting things in stone.

fuck it tho, i need to put out some new music.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjpOgjG0smk

how to make electronic music like enter the sphere
>>
https://clyp.it/bpzeochl

Thoughts?
>>
>>64396023
Is impulse the only instrument/effect that u can use to timestretch?
>>
>>64408140
It'd actually be better without the girls.
And I bet it'd get a fraction of the audience.
>>
>>64408247
if you have max4live there probably are but i really dont use max4live that often
>>
>>64408363
Why? They're pretty talented honestly, dancing for 2 hours straight with really difficulty choreography.

Anyways, I think it makes it a better experience, the visual aspect is part of the musical aspect
>>
>>64405912
I've never been banned lol, I'm not piss pictures guy.
>>64405873
>we're just PRETENDING to be le epic Internet racists, you don't get le satire XD
>>
>>64408236
bad mixing, it's loud, fix your dynamics senpai
>>
>>64408449
Nah fine, have your dancers. But the vocals are eh.
>>
>>64408561
Will do that. Thanks, senpai.
>>
File: xD.jpg (28 KB, 359x348) Image search: [Google]
xD.jpg
28 KB, 359x348
>>64408536
>>
>>64391468
you can do these:

>show your friends
>post/spam your shit across social medias
>have some sort of image that you can sell or that sells you
>make good music and it will promote itself
>communicate with other artists
>email some blogs to review ur album
>see if a podcast will play a track of yours
>buy plays and followers... cheesy but sometimes it works. it's all an illusion but it will get the masses (dumb asses) attention
>be active in the local scene

the biggest thing you can have is at least one or 2 loyal fans who will be showing and telling they mates, if they are a popular person then that's even better. Generally word of mouth is the easiest and most valuable source of promotion but that will only get you so far. Like the one dude said, you gotta be a salesman. Think of you music as a product, because it is. Never undersell yourself, sell yourself hard and eventually people will take notice. I think once you get noticed by a decent label, it should come easier because now you have a brand to carry your product. The people are more likely to listen to you if you have a label putting you out there, it's all consumerism really. If ur music is good and you give the people what they want then you'll be aight
>>
>>64408562
the vocals are honestly just treated as a lead synth, who cares.

ur boring
>>
>>64408606
Well it's a shit patch.
>>
>>64408686
ur a shit patch :)
>>
https://clyp.it/twk0wcna

Starting to play around with soundtrack stuff since a director friend hinted he was looking for someone and he knows I'm doing an audio degree, thoughts on this as a generic action movie thing?
>>
>>64409237
https://clyp.it/twk0wcna
I liked a lot up until the inception trumpets
Shits just over done mang
>>
>>64408140
start by having no fucking talent whatsoever
>>
>>64409350
Like I said, generic
>>
Apparently some russians on some putinchan thing think 6 "pedorubels" is too much for my album and are discussing the best ways to rip it. Have I made it?
>>
What's your favourite note?
Tie between D# and G for me.
>>
>>64410641

F# is a good root on guitar, probably A# on the piano
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>64402843
Keep it. It sounds good. Dude you can make one of those microphones in 2 minutes for around £3 each. Just we soldered and dipped them in liquid rubber to waterproof them.
Yeah it's basically just noisy ambient rhythm.

You could do it. MaxMSP gives you a month free or alternatively you could use PureData which is free.

I'll share it all when I can. I only really took good notes in first year. Other two were more hands on.
>>64402979
Cut out all the lies that your vocal track isn't using. In fact be brutal if you have to. I low passed a crooner to about 350hz. Slight 5k or 8k boost depending on singer. Do frequency sweeping to find conflicting harmonics.
>>64403453
I would laugh at you too
>>64403607
I shouldn't. Did with a friend and we sat there with a 3 second loop playing for 2 hours before we realised.
>>64407133
Okay. A budget way I would do it would be a nt1a at the sound hole (can be brittle so maybe dip out some highs), nt5 at the 12 and also nut.

Can't believe uni bought this
>>
File: coversx4.png (2 MB, 1152x1100) Image search: [Google]
coversx4.png
2 MB, 1152x1100
should i stop going for the dude weed lmao BS with EDM covers?
>>
>>64412492
just leave out the smiley faces and crap, otherwise p. good
>>
https://clyp.it/eaibnn5y

Is this close to a final mix /prod/?
I've been struggling to finish it. Any comments on especially the mix are welcome. Really happy with the part at 4.07, should I let that part come earlier in the song? It's kind of a full circle moment for me, so it makes sense to let it happen only once near the end, but on the other hand it feels like it would be a shame to only use it once.
>>
>>64398181
fuck no

If he's happy with the mix, he shouldn't fuck up the balance just to get it loud.

Normalize the volume of you tracks. And if you want it to be really loud, send it to a mastering engineer instead of normalizing or put on a limiter as far as you can go without getting pumping.
>>
>>64402592
>Kind of, I'm just finishing my degree in a BSc Sound Technology.
Where?
>>
>>64412492
Yes, I'd probably avoid something with album art like that
>>
>>64414475
England. Not terribly keen on specifying. Since its a small course and certain stuff I've posted already would basically give my face out.
>>
>>64411724
Post bongos or stop posting that thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 750x1334
I am becoming the Jorman
>>
>>64416283
it's just like being on facebook XDD
>>
>>64416218
That's only the second time I have posted that. It's crazy complicated. Got a 1on1 booked with lecturer for it
>>
>>64416362
Make bongos with him and post them here. The Don wills it.
>>
>>64416318
>NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64416427
Maybe I will. Depends. It's a fucking beast though. Too expensive.
>>
>>64413676
Yes it's good. I don't know what else to say.
>should I let that part come earlier in the song
Nah I don't think so.
>>
>>64415283
I'm starting a similar degree to yours by the looks of your description in the autumn. A "music technology" bachelor degree which covers a really wide field of anything from classical composing to DAW composing, mixing, creating hardware synths, programming soft synths and sound installations etc. I already know how to compose, so the way I'm thinking, acquiring lots of skills that would make me able to realize this music without middlemen should be beneficial (in addition to networking and mentoring). I'd love to hear about your degree if you wanna write something about it. Like how practical vs. theoretical it is, what you've focused on, do you think you can make money afterwards etc.?
>>
got a little loop going, quite like being at the stage where I'm thinking of ways to expand on it

but my question is... how do I EQ my electric guitar better? Whatever I do it doesn't seem to sit right. what's wrong with it?

https://clyp.it/4vasxzve
>>
File: 1439436389747.jpg (469 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1439436389747.jpg
469 KB, 640x480
How do I make a piano sound like this?
https://youtu.be/gYxamRpjSQk
>>
>>64417387
buy big-ass piano
buy old-ass microphones
play good
>>
>>64417387
Ahahaha. I pressed the embed button with my ears ready, and then I lolled. I understand your feel.
>>
>>64417187
Yes you can if you take the right path. Personally I would say avoid composition or anything too musical. Stick to the tech side. Learn as much as possible in MaxMSP and PureData.

I personally focus on sound design/foley for films and tv. A friend of mine is big on coding audio for VR headsets and the like. You'll end up doing some annoying shit but it all makes sense in the end.

Avoid music, stick to technology aspects.

Where are you studying if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>64415031
i dont give a fuck you´re not paying for the music so i do what i want. you want pictures go to /ic/ it´s just cover art
>>
File: 1023-0.jpg (179 KB, 800x350) Image search: [Google]
1023-0.jpg
179 KB, 800x350
So from reading that Mike Senior - Mixing Secrets For The Small Studio book in the pastebin, he recommends getting a mono unported speaker in vein of the Auratone 5C Super Sound Cube Auratone Mixcube, did anyone else follow this path a buy one of the similar models out there?

He lists:
>Avantone Mixcube
>Pyramid Triple P
>Fostex 630i
>Canford Diecast
as good alternatives. Which did those who bought one or a different one recommend?

I see on Amazon there are more similar ones, such as the Behringer C50A Behritone, which seems extremely cheap (so probs not good, I know Behringer is known for consumer-grade electronics and prices), but the reviews reference Senior's book as reason for purchase.

The main problem is there seems to be several different versions of the same Avantone Mixcube for wildly different prices (some £200, some £400), I'm not sure if I can tell which specs are relevant and which one I should purchase.
Can anyone advise a pleb here, any experience or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>64417504
Norwegian University of Science and Technology

I'm going to go full on composition (for work, not necessarily subjects in school), with all the hardships that might entail, but I will do everything to make it work and get the necessary skills to make it easier. It's a personal decision I've come to, so I wont be rational and go for money or security.

I will prioritize a career as a sort of independent musician/songwriter/composer, video game composer and arranger/orchestrator in that order. Risky? Tell me about it, but my life is pointless if I can't make art. Also, it's in the artistic fields all my talents lie, so...

Have you started looking for work at this point or zooming in on places you want to work, or are you only focusing on school atm?
>>
>>64417614
a lot of people do this, but i've never found much use for it. not enough to warrant a purchase.

my question is, if you get one how is that mono? which channel are you going to run into it? L or R? if you get two it's stereo unless you have "mono" switch you can use, in which case just do that with your regular monitors.

checking mono compatibility is good but that can be done a number of ways
>>
>>64417813
I think the main reason for purchase is the accurate representation of midrange, there's no comb filtering or the like passing between monitors

Should I literally just stick to switching off/on the mono capability the Utility plugin Ableton has on my master track like I currently already am for mixing?
>>
>>64417873
well i agree that the auratones and auraclones are def good for midrange inspection, and yep, just get one and use the mono switch and you'll be golden.

some studios use two in stereo but they put then right on top of each other or next to eachother to sound mono, or some studio use them as proper stereo monitors as well.

whatever boats your float mang!
>>
>>64417774
Okay cool, you'll find work as a composer but again, make sure you learn about diagetic and procedural audio. Soundtracks in games aren't as simple as they used to be.
Basically regardless of what you do, unless you're only wanting to write songs for bands or film you need to learn some aspects of coding.
You need the tech knowledge.

A buddy of mine that is great at coding wants to set up a production studio with me focussing in sound design for games and Internet shows for now. We are combing the steam green light for potential clients to offer our services too. I had responses from lionhead studios (guys who made fable) but they are being closed now. I'm hoping for a post production company
>>
File: 1443237376662.png (154 KB, 276x284) Image search: [Google]
1443237376662.png
154 KB, 276x284
I'm tired of fucking fighting with maschine, what's another daw with similar workflow for beatmaking?
I hate fl studio, as much as maschine sucks, it spoiled me in how straightforward for beatmaking it is.
>>
>>64418035
fl studio´s nice coz it´s very easy to use so even if you just had 30 minutes and sample packs you can still get a legit beat up in 16-32 bars, also gross beats/minisynth/sawer r dope IMO
>>
Can someone share a link to a Kontakt factory library torrent?
>>
>>64417277

any help? sorry to spam just seem to have gotten missed. thanks
>>
>>64418035
>>64418235
fl studio is so comfy to use
>>
>>64418018
That sounds like a lot of fun. I've really come to appreciate the entrepeneurial spirit I see in so much of the audio field. I hope it works out for you.

Thanks for the advice. Fortunately, I'm quite competent at math and programming, and I studied for a bit before I quit uni a year ago. I'll keep it in mind. Best of luck with your studio.
>>
fl studio is for kids
>>
>>64418768
nah
>>
>>64418035
What are you fighting in Maschine for?

Personally since buying a machine studio I've hardly touched my "Real" DAW
>>
>>64418721
Good to hear, thanks and good luck to you too dude.
>>
>>64418768
why do you think that?
>>
>soundgoodizer
>>
>>64420195
>>64420877
>>
>>64420877
>>64420934
do you use izotope ozone? imagine there was a plugin offshoot of ozone, that had 4 settings and therefore the same 4 effects on sound, that ozone had , and all you had to do on the offshoot plugin is choose the setting, and control the amount the plugin effected your sound. that's basically what soundgoodizer is, it's an offshoot of maximus, fl studios native mastering plugin. what's so childish about that plugin?
>>
>>64421165
>using presets to master your tracks

you're basically proving your opponent right
>>
>>64421202
who said i used it to master my tracks, and who said the sound goodizer plugin is for mastering? if you wanted to master your track you could use maximus or ozone, i'm saying the soundgoodizer effects your sound using the settings of 4 maximus presets that you can choose from. besides, if someone likes how it makes their synths or samples or even their entire track sound, what is wrong with using it?
>>
>>64421317
nothing is inherently wrong with using it
the argument is over whether it's childish or not
>>
Calling a DAW childish is childish.
Grow up.
>>
>>64421682
tu quoque m8
>>
>>64417613
Lol what a reasonable response considering you specifically asked if you should stop doing covers like that
>>
>>64421439
well if it's childish using that plugin , then it's childish to use compressors, limiters, eqs and harmonic exciters, because that's exactly what the soundgoodizer plugin does. and exactly how does that , for lack of a better word, pleb vst make the entire software childish?
>>
So my monitors have a port on the top back of them, and they're up against the wall in my room (not ideal I know, but I have no choice), if I block these ports up with a sock or foam or something, will the low end be less exaggerated/more accurate, or I have I learned this incorrectly?
>>
>>64421846
no because the way you use them is completely different

the soundgoodizer is a single knob that you have a vague idea of what it's doing as opposed to any one of the things you mentioned that have many knobs which you know the exact purpose of and how it effects the wave form

and no that's just one example of why it's a childish software

it's literally named after a children's cereal
>>
use maximus instead of soundgoodizer desu
>>
>>64422607
But they changed the name.
It's FL Studio.
Not Fruity Loops Studio.
Your arguments are really weak.
>>
>>64422607
I actually told you exactly what the soundgoodizer is doing, in this post
>>64421165
and this post
>>64421317

you can even go to the maximus plugin and find the presets that soundgoodizer uses, if you indeed feel the need to change a few parameters. and it's not named after a childrens cereal, the company that made fl studio just has shitty taste in names, and chose a name that pretty much was exactly the same as the froot loops cereal , but there is no connection other than that.
kellogs even sued the company, and the company had to change their name from fruity loops to fl studio
>>
>>64423535
imageline made a porn game and i think a side scrolling game before they ever made fruity loops
>>
>>64423559
based
>>
In terms of production and quality, how can I improve this?

https://clyp.it/utqoyhpe
>>
>>64423672
the opening arp has a harsh click at the start of each note, probably due to crappy compression. Lower the volume of the opening melody synth thingy. The synth bass is too muddy. The kick sounds weird in the mix.
>>
https://clyp.it/nkmppg42
I feel like something's missing for the parts that are only drum kit and I don't know what to add.

https://clyp.it/um3vizbe

https://clyp.it/bup3tzwy

The problem I have with this stuff is that I don't know what to add on after it finally builds up. Give feedback please.
>>
>>64406952
how much money tho senpai
>>
File: mbv tune.jpg (49 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
mbv tune.jpg
49 KB, 612x612
i made this, it's not good but it's ok. Haven't done anything in a while and just wanted to see if my tascam still works (it does)

https://clyp.it/a1c1c3vm

audio clips/skips at about the 15 second mark, sorry for that. My PC is very, very shitty so this was the best I could do as far as getting it from cassette to mp3 format.

pic not related but it shows some my bloody valentine tunings if anybody wants to figure out some of their songs on the guitar, hopefully it'll make it easier for you folks.
>>
>>64423559
Really?
Link?
Name?
I'm intrigued.
>>
>>64424919
fucking degenerates on this board
>>
>>64424919
porntris
>>
File: 1449592164031.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449592164031.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>64424986
Can't help it man.
>>64425001
Thanks.
>>
>>64422086
Do they not have a shelf / cut switch on the back for different room configurations? Some monitors do. That would be a much more elegant solution.
>>
>>64424288
these are actually kind of interesting.
nice change for these threads.
i'm not going to help you with your 'problem' - that's one you should work on yourself and don't listen to anyone itt for advice on that. it's a composition problem not a production one neway.

a few things tho:
- the first clip, between the kick drums there's some really, really, low end thing that's making my headphone's driver click. if you want that as a percussive element, don't do it that way, you're destroying everyone's hardware..
- your basses are a bit disappointing desu - layer with a octave lower sine sub and lower the volume on your current one - there's too much mid-bass atm.
- snare on that firstone's awful imo.

other than that, yeah, you're interesting. keep at it. you're better when you're abstract. at your worst when you slip into rhythmic hiphop tropes.
embrace the weird.
>>
>>64418413
Bump.
The ones on rutracker don't make any sense to me.
>>
>>64425139
thank's for the feedback
is there anything I should do for the snare on the first track though?
>>
I did this today, it's supposed to be the intro to my EP and continues on to a full song but that isn't close to don. It's not mastered/mix obvi.

https://clyp.it/qdaqmzkj

Thoughts?
>>
>>64425663
I think the really short plucky-ish synth should have a bit more decay. The bell chord synth at around 1:45 doesn't sit well in the mix. I'd just watch out for clashing frequencies.
>>
File: 1450818084684.png (184 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450818084684.png
184 KB, 480x360
>>64424654
is it because it's not electronic music that nobody likes me?
>>
>>64425641
you know what, on second listen it's fine. i just don't like what it's doing in the first half of that clip. maybe send it through a very tiny bit of delay to take the edge off a little and play with the velocity just a little as well.

it's a preference thing tho, so w/e, keep it how you want it. again, composition thing, not production.
>>
>>64425756
Yea I'm still mixing it down. ty 4 u time
>>
>>64425760
sounds pretty electronic to me, m8.
i mean, what do you want us to say. it sounds suitably lofi. sounds like the aesthetic you're going for.
>>
>>64425760
seems electronic to me pham
>>
>>64425760
lo fi cheese goodness man
>>
>>64425663
disagree with the other guy about the bell sound at 1:45 - more of an issue at 2:00.

agree with him about the short percussive sound. if that's a filter envelope doing it open it up a little and automate it like 2 or 3 time to make it 'spurt' a few times in the track.
>>
File: 1452282327498.gif (357 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1452282327498.gif
357 KB, 500x279
>>64425840
i just want some friends

the track was made to fit with adventure time kinda/sorta because i wrote/recorded it when i was babysitting my cousin and we were watching that
>>
super baked music
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1amcNDLqt6a
>>
>>64425933
like I did in the beginning end? and the high end arp at the end is loud, im gonna turn it a tad down.
>>
>>64425936
s'aright m8, you seem like a chill dude.
>>
>>64425959
not even gonna listen to that
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.