[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a both a young intellectual and a fan of music i am very appreciative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: MC Ride.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
MC Ride.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
As a both a young intellectual and a fan of music i am very appreciative of many artists that most people would scoff at. Dream Theatre, King Crimson and Pink Floyd are all examples of the kinds of artists in my collection. However some times i make an effort to keep up with generally hyped /mu/ acts such as Young Thug and Grimes, both of which are dismissable as art for the masses but they weren't to bad. However when i first listend to Death Grips i was completely shocked. The barbaric aggression, the nonsense words, the "industrial" beats, all would have made for a record of the lowest caliber on their own. But combined it was an absolutely disgusting display of "punk" attitude and meaningless edginess that was absolutely repellant to all decent proper folk such as myself. I can safely declare Death Grips as the most anti-intellectual act i have ever seen with confidence and i pity all the lesser beings who like this shit. Everytime i see someone post a #NOIDED meme i almost vomit in disgust, knowing of the poor foolish teenager who likes this. I sincerely hope they break up, the world does need some lesser artists after all but music should not have to deal with such an affront. Fuck Death Grips.
>>
>>64389700

Fellow /mu/tants, why are we so bad at discussing music but so fucking good at shitposting?
>>
>>64389700
you connect with autism and not with the primordial unity that music strives for. Music isn't meant to be "intellectual", you wonk.
>>
File: enhanced-31525-1409580511-9.jpg (97 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31525-1409580511-9.jpg
97 KB, 625x625
On a more positive note, your music has really inspired me throughout the years. The Death Grips style is unique in so many ways, and I'm looking forward to your new album! Just to let you know, I'm currently recording some songs heavily inspired by your work, and I'm hoping to release it soon! In short, thank you, Death Grips. I love you guys.

--Jason Aldean
>>
>>64389700
Haha XD
>>
>>64389700

DUDE FUCKING MEMES LMAO RIGHT ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?
>>
>>64389728
This we will never know I'm afraid
>>
>>64389794
I know this isn't really Aldean, but oh my god, what if this really is? What if Aldean shitposts on /mu/ and is about to get the entire country music scene #NOIDED? I would shit bricks.
>>
>>64389728
Except /mu/ isn't. It's just shitty ironic memes most of the time.

That and forcing albums
>>64389794

Using buzzwords like autism
>>64389754

Circlejerking
>>64389886
>>64389983

>>64389810
>>64389815
And passive-aggressive sarcasm which is seen all across the entire board and is beyond pathetic
>>
>>64389700
>>
k
>>
>>64389700
>intellectual
>to bad
>i

At least some effort in your b8, m8
>>
>>64389728
we're pretty bad at shitposting 2bh
>>
>>64389700
>self-applying the label of intellectual
WEW
>young
you revealed yourself as a masturbaiter
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.