[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nonagon infinity dropped officially today, just got the record
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ArticleSharedImage-61257.jpg (28 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
ArticleSharedImage-61257.jpg
28 KB, 350x350
Nonagon infinity dropped officially today, just got the record from the postie.

Literally going to jam my dick through this it's so good
>>
>>64388061
But it's supposed to drop on Friday though? Either way that's awesome cos the album is so fucking good, one of the best rock albums in years
>>
>>64388132
Well I got mine today lmao, must just be lucky

And yeah, best I've heard in many years
>>
>>64388198
Lucky motherfucker
Which version did you get? I preordered the emu egg
>>
About to see these guys on the last day of Levitation, and their material is so fucking solid. I had never heard of them, but no way I'm missing their set now.
>>
>>64390709
aw you lucky bastard. how was the rest of the festival?
>>
>>64390709
It starts this Friday, idk if I worded my post confusingly. I have my schedule all laid out for who i'll see though, and they're a must.
>>
>>64390781
It was good
>>
>>64388061
Holy shit this is good
>>
pretty good so far, kinda cringed at the hot water sample though.
>>
>>64388061
any links knocking about yet?
>>
>>64391783
http://www.npr.org/2016/04/21/474678543/first-listen-king-gizzard-the-lizard-wizard-nonagon-infinity
>>
>>64391824
sweet didn't realise it was streaming
>>
King Gizzard are so fucking sick. First time I saw them was with Mac Demarco, Kirin J Callinan, Gum, Andy Boan and Gunns in Perth when the bushfires fucked up southbound, and was the best show I have ever been to
>>
>>64390998
Didn't they sample that somewhere on PMDB as well? I swear.
>>
>>64391858
Also one of the best shows I've seen. Saw them in Chicago with Mild High Club. The entire crowd was a mosh pit with crowd surfing and everything. The crowd hype didn't really match the music, but it sure was fun.
>>
>>64390709
>>64390815
I wanna go so fucking bad, they have the best lineups every year

>tfw I live across the country
>tfw travelling is more expensive than the fest tix
>tfw should I drop out of college so I can go next year?
>tfw maybe baby
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.