[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this one of the most underrated albums of the past few decades?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 61OaKhCi4vL._SX355_.jpg (41 KB, 355x350) Image search: [Google]
61OaKhCi4vL._SX355_.jpg
41 KB, 355x350
is this one of the most underrated albums of the past few decades? easily their best and not one bad song on it.
>>
Fuck it, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go listen to it.

So help me god if this is generic/bland songwriting/genuinely uninspired I will fucking cut you

Hot Fuss is 5/10 btw
>>
>>64387405
i agree op, i dont know if anyone else likes it as much but i was a freshman in hs when it came out and it really got me into modern indie rock/pop. I still listen to it every now and then
>>
>>64387405
Certainly one of the most underrated. Give it 10 years, I think people will look back on it as a forgotten classic.
>>
COME

WITH

ME
>>
Nah, I love Hot Fuss and couldn't stand anything they did after it. They dropped off hard for me.
>>
Read My Mind is probably the best track
>>
>>64387637
Same here, I can only sit through Hot Fuss

Andy You're A Star 10/10 tho
>>
yes, sam's club is way better than hot fuss
>>
If The Killers weren't popular in the mainstream, both Hot Fuss and Sam's Town would be /mu/core or at least very well liked here
>>
Hot Fuss is better, boom, get fucked.
>>
>it's good to have you with us
>even if its just for the day
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.